FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 7256

Mod and Dev Valentine's Day Thread

By androgyous February 11, 2014, 08:27:20
If you could pick one mod or dev to be your valentine which one would it be?
First Ankama intervention
Aw, that is so cute guys! wub

Saint Ballotwine is in the air. *Thread pinned*

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 3295
Sabi. She takes our rage and complaints with such grace. She deserves to be showered in chocolates and flowers ;D
Score : 1157
Sabi
Score : 7921

Score : 1994
Gee that heart looks kinda like a real heart.
Aw, that is so cute guys! wub

Saint Ballotwine is in the air. *Thread pinned*

Score : 7010
Soundtrack8|2014-02-11 09:40:07

YOU BETTER BACK OFF MY MAN!!!!!
Score : 4091
NEKO FIGHTO!!!!!!!
Score : 19264
I may be a super gay Osamodas, but I would totally treat Sabi to dinner and a movie, and maybe a night out clubbing with me and the boyfriend, and drinks on me.

She does a lot for the community, and the poor dear gets burnt at both ends between outraged players and insensitive developers. She deserves a night for her!
Score : 78
I would choose Masha-Chan smile

But i don´t tell you what i would do, since i don´t want my Account to get deleted and perma-banned from this Forum today :*|
Score : 2790
Well I would put Mod-Moon in sunshine. I am a female irl and I have a boyfriend but I would want to make Mod Moon happy for 1 day, just go out like friends with Moon, me and my bf. Go to the movies and maybe a cute restaurant for a friendly dinner.
Score : 14027
SE Derek but just like friendshappy 
Score : 888
Karakedi|2014-02-13 19:01:33
Well I would put Mod-Moon in sunshine. I am a female irl and I have a boyfriend but I would want to make Mod Moon happy for 1 day, just go out like friends with Moon, me and my bf. Go to the movies and maybe a cute restaurant for a friendly dinner.

Aww! wub This is adorable. I would gladly accept an invitation to third wheel just like that! tongue

- Moon
Score : 19264
I guess my ideal night out on the town would be with the BF, Sabi, Troyle, SE-Derek, Wishdragon, and Izmar.

They've all been folks who have responded personally to me over the years, and been an enormous help on certain occasions in Dofus and then Wakfu. My heart pumps delicious little candy treats for them!
Score : 4296
Sabi and Moon, they both have adorable personas online. biggrin
Score : 8667
Are there girls on the team that aren't Sabi?

I'ma just pick Troyle. Mancrush'd.
Score : 7921
aquabeauty|2014-02-13 10:25:16

YOU BETTER BACK OFF MY MAN!!!!!
Idk, maybe you can have the one in the background?
Respond to this thread