FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 30654

A message from your favorite Troyle

By #[Troyle] January 27, 2014, 17:53:41
Hello everyone,

Sabi just came to me and told me about your concerns regarding my wellbeing (she might not have worded it like that, but I could sense the distress in her voice).

First, let me reassure you, I’m fine!

Many of you have shared your concerns about the lack of answers and Community Manager’s presence in the last weeks. This is a situation that developed since the end of December.While not dramatic, the situation has unfortunately impacted the International WAKFU Community more strongly than any other one.

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed. As part of this new structure, I was offered a position that will help us develop and improve our global Community Management efforts. Unfortunately this means that I have to leave the care of the International Community entirely to Sabi.

In other words, I will no longer be acting as your Community Manager, Sabi will.

Also, as one of our experts of the North American territory, Sabi is also helping us with many side responsibilities that leave her only little time to really focus on you guys. While she works hard to try to keep up with making sure your feedback is heard, as well as keeping you informed, steps are already being taken to fix this situation (that may or may not involve cloning Sabi).

I want to thank you all for your patience while we fix the situation. This is a hard time for the Community but trust me, it will lead to great things!

On my side, I also want to personally thank you for being the most amazing Community I ever had the opportunity to work with! I will keep an eye on you from a distance, and may come back once in a while to say hi.

This is not goodbye.

Troyle

[size=11]PS: GG Button says hi.[/size]
First Ankama intervention
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all the congratulations to both me and Troyle, but truly my gratitude goes to all of you.wub

I am sorry to have not been able to tell you more about what was happening behind the scene lately as I really wanted to give Troyle a chance to speak first and make this announcement to explain more what was going on.

I know how dear he is to many of you and he has brought many positive things to this community which I am honored to continue working on.

Yes, we have had some ups and downs in these forums but we are always coming out of it stronger together as a community or else what would we be doing here still? laugh

My passion for this game and this community is what drove me to come back to you, as far as the mention of Square Enix, my prior hire as a community representative under Square Enix should not be defying the type of person I am, it gave me great experience in my career as I have learned many things during my time there as well as watching Wakfu grow from closed Beta up to now, which is very valuable to me.

I hope to be up to everyone's expectations when I say that I truly believe in making these forums a good environment for you to thrive and express your love for the game, as well as having you continuing to help us improve the game itself.

Wakfu is surely a very exciting adventure, which I am proud to be part of with you.

@ ThyHolyOverlord:

Yes, I am also helping with the Kickstarter campaign for the Wakfu Animated Series, as I strongly believe in the transmedia aspect of Wakfu, which can only benefit the community as a whole and it is doing very well thanks to the support received.

@Rokugatsu:

Yes, we do have a Twitter! Here and also a Wakfu Facebook page, where I share some of our latest updates too.

@ Elithril:

Are sure you would like several Sabis running around the forums, because it could go wild like a busy Haven World? (It could be fun though and helpful too, and I appreciated reading all the comments on that). As far as Amara and the care of the DE community, that is something I am sure that Troyle is looking into.

Last but not least, that Nox gif is still so awesome even after seeing it thousands of time. smile
See message in context
Reactions 42
Score : 457
wub

Please clone Sabi. Multiple times.

And grats on the new position!
Score : 5782
Troyle now-Global Community Manager.
hm

Congrats.
Score : 8473
Congratulations on the promotion, and it now makes sense why we are getting information posted later than the FR and ES communities since you now have a new job and Sabi has a lot of tasks to do.
Score : 14025
Grats troyle and sabi
hopefully ankama will listen to other subscribers outside of france..or actually outside of the company....
Score : 4781
Grats on the both of you for getting promotions, kinda different news than i expected but its good enough wink oh and my apologies to sabi for whining, didnt know you are busy with all that work, do you also respond on kickstarter?

i would be interested to receive some info from time to time to hear what you guys are up to, just curious!
Score : 9169
Congratz to both of you! smile
Score : 8716
Ooooh congratz Troyle. Still, it's rather bad news to me if we're not going to see you as often as we used to. ;w; All those podcasts and frequent forum posts, uh, I will be missing it. Pretty sure that I'm not the only, sorta, fan of yours. xD You've become almost a community mascot/talisman, such a beloved person at least. Hope you're not disappearing completely, please don't forget about us, your fans. xD
Score : 12055

Score : 3995
Gratz on the promotion, its been a pleasure having you as CM.
Score : 1023
Congratulations Troyle to your promotion smile. And yes, pls clone Sabi. Or yourself.

In your new position, will you also tackle the problem of the CM-less server Amara or only take care of Ankamas newest branches?
Score : -169
Troyle|2014-01-27 17:53:41
Hello everyone,

Sabi just came to me and told me about your concerns regarding my wellbeing (she might not have worded it like that, but I could sense the distress in her voice).

First, let me reassure you, I’m fine!

Many of you have shared your concerns about the lack of answers and Community Manager’s presence in the last weeks. This is a situation that developed since the end of December.While not dramatic, the situation has unfortunately impacted the International WAKFU Community more strongly than any other one.

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed. As part of this new structure, I was offered a position that will help us develop and improve our global Community Management efforts. Unfortunately this means that I have to leave the care of the International Community entirely to Sabi.

In other words, I will no longer be acting as your Community Manager, Sabi will.

Also, as one of our experts of the North American territory, Sabi is also helping us with many side responsibilities that leave her only little time to really focus on you guys. While she works hard to try to keep up with making sure your feedback is heard, as well as keeping you informed, steps are already being taken to fix this situation (that may or may not involve cloning Sabi).

I want to thank you all for your patience while we fix the situation. This is a hard time for the Community but trust me, it will lead to great things!

On my side, I also want to personally thank you for being the most amazing Community I ever had the opportunity to work with! I will keep an eye on you from a distance, and may come back once in a while to say hi.

This is not goodbye.

Troyle

PS: GG Button says hi.
+1 That means am happy to have you out of this Community.
Score : 7920
I was expecting babies D:
Congrats none the less!
Score : 7569
Nox16|2014-01-27 19:49:52

Flawless.

(Goodbye Troyle sad Will we still be able to tweet you?)
Score : 9169
Hudski|2014-01-27 21:30:48

Flawless.

Wait... He had a twitter?!
Score : 6679
Rokugatsu|2014-01-27 21:59:31
Hudski|2014-01-27 21:30:48

Flawless.

Wait... He had a twitter?!
^This!!! :O On the other hand, Grats Troyle!!!!

-Rizarealm
Score : 3054
Gosh, a lot more responsibility on your plate now Troyle. Best of luck happy

About Sabi: I am totally happy with her being CM and find it a bit shocking that people assumed she was just a bad CM rather than actually being busy all the time. Some people eh.
Score : 33581
tashlol|2014-01-27 22:44:36

About Sabi: I am totally happy with her being CM and find it a bit shocking that people assumed she was just a bad CM rather than actually being busy all the time. Some people eh.
Considering you weren't around for the SE days your ignorance is understandable. Eh I don't blame you however.

I'm feeling a sense of distress over this when SE packed their bags and we were introduced to Troyle I was happy and looked forward to the change. Now it seems Troyle is leaving only to hand us back to "SE" while not exactly being SE it's the same person. I'm not sure how I feel about this and seeing how it went in the past and how it's been the past week or so i'm not exactly enthused. I hope she can change my mind however.
Score : 7010
Grats on the new position... but troyle T_______T

Will you come back to us T_____T I miss youuu!!! You were so fair and helpful.. my heart.. is broken

sad
Score : 3300
MiniMikeh|2014-01-27 22:55:20
tashlol|2014-01-27 22:44:36

Considering you weren't around for the SE days your ignorance is understandable. Eh I don't blame you however.

I'm feeling a sense of distress over this when SE packed their bags and we were introduced to Troyle I was happy and looked forward to the change. Now it seems Troyle is leaving only to hand us back to "SE" while not exactly being SE it's the same person. I'm not sure how I feel about this and seeing how it went in the past and how it's been the past week or so i'm not exactly enthused. I hope she can change my mind however.
Why Nox players are always crying and complaining about what Ankama or a part of it is doing?
[Text Removed]
Let's say goodbye to Troyle and set aside your ghost-problems against the whole world.
[Text Removed]

Anyway:

Goodbye Troyle and good luck with everything!

~ Old Kahiiji
Respond to this thread