FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 7105

Organized PvP | Boss Rush | High Lv. Dungeons | Dragon Pig

By Brokonaut January 17, 2014, 07:54:23
Reactions 59
Score : 2833
Stunning. I think you guys are Gods. Can I join your Guild?
Tulish 
Score : 925
Loved this video lol. Great job!

I wouldn't mind more like this. Self promotion or not this game can use the attention. Watching a video of a few friends hilariously enjoying the game...I fail to see where that does harm.
Score : 531
I was most impressed by that Zwombit run. Taking on a hardcore dungeon like that in it's current state is no short of praiseworthy. Was a fun watch all throughout.
Score : 7794
Mongo, give up your little server and to us XD we china server has 60000 players online and all is brand new beginning everybody is so happy to farm 20 lv dungeon
Score : 7732
Surprised that Dathura isn't dead yet tbh.
Score : 12056
Agosta|2014-01-18 22:06:33
idk where this is coming from did something happen on dathura im not aware of that caused mass exodus or is it just the rounds saying that dathura is dead like people do with every server?
Score : 33595
Agosta|2014-01-18 22:06:33
Considering its population is higher than nox i'm not sure where this is coming from '-'
Score : 13784
I'm sure both servers could use more people.
Here's Wa's Castle without using Firewall or Pheles Glyph. Run was a little under an hour and a half. When we're using Firewall it's about 40 minutes.

• Mango
Brokonaut|2014-01-19 03:26:19
Here's Wa's Castle without using Firewall or Pheles Glyph. Run was a little over an hour and a half. When we're using Firewall it's about 40 minutes.

• Mango
We should do some more officer 3v3's in 5th sometime soon

I wanna get my fists bloody :@
Score : 3049
Curious to what your normal setup is with Fire Wall.

Interesting dungeon, can't say I'm keen to try it!
Score : 8659
Not gonna lie, totally jelly of your guys damage numbers.
Score : 7794
Brokonaut|2014-01-19 03:26:19
Here's Wa's Castle without using Firewall or Pheles Glyph. Run was a little under an hour and a half. When we're using Firewall it's about 40 minutes.

• Mango
hahaha thanks a lot you have at last changed into us, you do not know how much this video worth thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
Score : 2919
Ho Ho Ho nice =3

Go kill pig dragon speed run
If you've never ran Dragon Pig before or want to learn how to battle him, we'll be streaming that in a few minutes.

Stream already occurred. Click here for recording.

• Mango
Score : 8659
Why is the crit sound so loud in your streams? It's like 40x the volume of everything else in the stream.
Score : 4454
Whoa, the month's late Dragon Pig video

thanks
Score : 11036
OP VIDEOS

Nice!

Thanks for the posts smile 
Score : 3
Couldn't you just have the sac lock the dp? Or is it better with sac and a fogger?
Mightybatman|2014-01-20 08:43:37
Couldn't you just have the sac lock the dp? Or is it better with sac and a fogger?
We do several different runs this is just one type of many.

Usually yes the sac locks dp but that sac in that run can't do it by himself yet (the fogger as far as I know needs the - dodge from the sac as well so its like a buddy system in order for us to have more runs and fit everybody in the guild in)
Respond to this thread