FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tomorrow is the worldwide release of WAKFU Season 3 on Netflix.

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 05, 2018, 14:00:00
Reactions 40
Score : 1

oh yes. season 3. ( 2 hours later ) woah. season 3 was great. so many unanswered questions, though... lets hope for season 4!

0 0
Score : -6

wait, last update?!!! NOOOO

0 0
Score : 153

I actually enjoy Treasures of Kerub a hell of a lot more than I do the Wakfu series (despite how much I love it) so can you please bring out a DVD subtitle release of it please so I can actually support it? It's apparently on VRV but I wouldn't know since that service is completely off limits for the UK. Honestly just let me watch ToK officially somewhere, pay or not and I'll be happy. It's a shame it was ignored like it was despite the huge gap in quality.

0 0
Score : 153

Also, I'd be all for a Season 4 but only if you actually have the full thought PLANS for it. Season 3 literally felt like the most forced season to me. It crammed in anything related to the plots so far that it could think of without any good reason and the ending was just.... abrupt. Whilst it was good in picture and animation quality, it lacked what the first two seasons offered. I don't know if the writers changed or what but it was certainly "different", to put it lightly.

1 -1
Score : 48

SESON 4 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHEN EVERY ON WATCHES SESON 3 (I ALREADY DID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO) ON NETFLIX WHEN WILLS SEASON 4 REALESE

0 0
Score : 69

I wish they hadn' changed the voice actors. For the most part you don't even notice, except with Percidal which is such a huge change with his voice it' hard not to notice.

0 0
Score : -10

When i started watching the anime, i never really watched any anime. But this, this i will watch. And now, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! NEED MORE EPISODES!!!!!! French or English, I don't care! As long as an English sub is there too. NEED TO MAKE YAMAILA HAPPEN!

0 0
Score : 185

My question, what is the time frame in which the success of the season would be measured?? The word is that if season 4 is green lit now, then it would still take a couple years for it to be produced. In this event, you could use different fundraisers through the game community until a final countdown of the time you would take to produce it, right? Or does this break rules for gaming companies?? All I’m saying is that what was done for season 3 should be done more often for subsequent seasons.

0 0

Cant see still season 3 in Czech Republic someone help?

0 0

I watched all of season 3 the other day and I gotta say, I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was great, but I don't really understand WHY they changed VAs. These new guys were good but I feel like something was lost. A lot of the charm and fun of the OG VAs was lost with the change, and I feel like Netflix could've done just fine on season 3 with the same VAs for the characters. Now, i understand some of the characters needed new VAs as they had obviously aged, and Erika did amazing as Yugo, but she also sounded similar to his OG voice if a bit older. The season was fine when it was all serious, but when it came to the goofy, wacky, comedic relief parts, it was missing a bunch of that fun and it just felt awkward and stiff to me. Don't get me started on the underwear guy. That was just disgusting. I nearly stopped watching because I was so grossed out. Also "Dal dal" and "Goo goo" were definitely NOT good nickname changes. I also didn't understand the reason for changing how "Iop" and "Ruel" were pronounced. It just made me cringe and sounded really unnatural. Like they were kids who needed to sound out the word every time they said it because they were still learning it. I loved the whole show but I sincerely hope if there's a season 4 that they'll consider working on their sense of humor (which was completely lost in season 3 to be honest and not very well used at all) and bringing back the charm and magic the first two seasons had. I'd love the old VAs back, yes, but I think they could also make it work with the new VAs if they just tried a bit harder with that. It felt like all the "jokes" and funny parts they put in there weren't really well thought out like in the first two seasons. I realize it was a French animation first but I think if Netflix made any changes, if they were the ones responsible for the VA change for the English dub, they didn't do a very good job of keeping that charm and wit of the original VAs.

0 0
Respond to this thread