By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tomorrow is the worldwide release of WAKFU Season 3 on Netflix.

By [Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 05, 2018, 14:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Season 3 of WAKFU is finally coming to Netflix worldwide tomorrow. Come help us out with it!

After a long wait outside of France, we're just a few hours away from the worldwide release of WAKFU Season 3 on Netflix, and the stakes equal the scale of the event.

This release is a crucial moment for the series, because the days following the arrival of Season 3 to Netflix will determine the show's future.

Although many of you outside France have seen the series on streaming platforms with fan-produced subtitles, we still need a little help from you!

Just like us, you're anxiously waiting for the next chapter of our favorite brotherhood's adventures to be announced. But for a Season 4 to be possible, Netflix needs to see that WAKFU the series has a real community behind it, ready to support it!

There's a simple way to support us! If you have a Netflix subscription, all you have to do is watch this latest season. It's as easy as that!

So if you want to help us bring a Season 4 to the world, you know what to do!

To mark this global release, you can discover, in the last update of WAKFU the MMO for PC, the members of the brotherhood, younger than a few years.

You will also find two new in-game items inspired by this worldwide release and the members of the brotherhood.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Sekuiya

Hi Sekuiya,

The books are in Netflix too.

See message in context
Reactions 39
Score : 582

You kidding right?,I’m all over this season tomorrow,the animation is super cool.my girls and I watch them over and over and don’t forget to get another Wakfunding for season 4.

Score : 582

Almost forgot..,I want to request a baby Ogrest pet,but not the size of those new penguins/Krocs/Dofus pets wich are almost mounts size.i want it the size of old pets,thanks.

Score : 1949

so the mobile game about the brotherhood was an april fool? i still don't get it

Score : 3762

Could it be an Awakened Oropo costume? with all his cool reveal or maybe a real episode for Kali, She doesn't even get a single line !

Score : 225

One it's a costume (I believe), and I don't mean the Echo one, what about the second item then?

Score : 11277

And even if you don't have a Netflix account, if you ever needed a reason for that 1-month trial run (or whatever it is in your country) go for it. The gang needs your support or

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

they will be stuck in incarnama forever...
Score : 8

So, question(s); Will you guys ever give Dofus an ENG dub? Will the special episode about Goultard's past get an English dub? Because those 2 seem sooo good and interesting and I'd like to see them, but can't even find an ENG sub for either...

Score : 41

Does is actually dubbed in English on a service called VRV, and it's actually really well done. I don't know why Ankama didn't make a bigger deal out of it. I didn't find out about it until a couple months ago!

Score : 2835

Aside from the Netflix costume, another one item is still mystery???

Score : 25

I was looking over Netflix, but I couldn't find the special episodes between Season 2 and Season 3.
Talking about Wakfu - Book I, Book 2 and Book 3, "The Quest for the Six Eliatrope Dofus",

Aren't those needed to fully understand the story? I recall the events that happened there being heavily mentioned on Season 3. I just hope the perception of the story isn't influenced by the lack of those episodes.

Hi Sekuiya,

The books are in Netflix too.

Score : 40

There in there I watched the last night

Do you guys have different voice actors for season 3 or did the original voice actors' voices change?

Score : 3762

The english voice actors did change from season 2 to 3.

Score : 16

I just finished the third season and I am shook...

Just finished the third season as well. I am astounded... You can't end the season like that! But at least there's room for a season 4, where we can get a true and satisfying ending for Wakfu, for the Brotherhood of the Tofu, and for Yugo... Please let it happen...

Score : 313

"Eop"? *Cries on the inside* Everyone KNOWS its pronounced "yaah-p".

Score : 41

Also Roo-Elle.

:<

Those are my only two problems so far. I can deal with the new voice actors.

Score : 20

I started watching it today, only had enough time for the first episode. Not gonna lie, the new voice actors threw me off guard, not in the best way. And the humor was just a bit risqué. But I was interested in what was happening.

Score : 1

Watched it all again last night

Score : 37

Yess!! Im so happy it's out!

Score : 17

WUUUUUUUU! FINALLY! YAY!

Score : 195

THAT WAS AWESOME.... keep doing the series pls TT.TT

Respond to this thread