By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 518

Thoughts on Wakfu Season 3 Ending?

By Ai-Li-Sha - MEMBER - December 07, 2017, 02:48:15

Warning: This ENTIRE topic is spoilers, so if you have NOT seen all of Season 3 and don't want it to be spoiled, then stop now.

So, season three has ended a little strangely and has me a little perplexed. Going back through the first and second seasons, here is my conclusion: Yugo can NEVER bring back the Eliatrope children (or Qilby, for that matter) because Oropo turned the Eliacube and the Dofus into a bomb, which blew up.

Okay, so here's some expansion/reminders on why I think this--and please, please correct me if I'm wrong. Nox was the "owner" of the Eliacube in the first season, but Oropo admits that he was the one who put it there for Noximilien to find. Before that, the Eliacube was created by Qilby using the heart of Organax the Mechasm, who was banished to the White Dimension for being a traitor. Judging by his lines in Islands of Wakfu, he had the Eliatrope civilization destroyed at least twice before being stopped a third time on the Planet of Twelve. Second season comes along, Qilby knows how to fully utilize the Eliacube since he made it, things get kinda dark, and he throws Yugo into the White Dimension before going in after him. It's there that he tells Yugo that the only way to access the White Dimension and the Timeless Dimension that the Eliatrope children are in is with the Eliacube.

Third season gets here, Oropo uses not only the Eliacube, but the Dofus as well, to make a bomb to destroy the gods. So...those Eliatrope children can never come back? And any of the unborn Six and their Dragon siblings can't come back either? I've thought of a few things:
1) The Eliacube and Dofus weren't destroyed when they blew up. I don't know if that's logical, but...
2) Yugo and the others go to Zinit, get lucky and find some of Qilby's papers in the lab, and take another Mechasm heart to make a new Eliacube.
3) The Eliatrope children don't even exist anymore anyways because they're copies of Yugo. I don't think this one  makes sense, but when Oropo was explaining the whole Eliatrope versions of Yugo, it got confusing. Was he talking about the entire Eliatrope race, or just those ones that spawned? (I was assuming just the ones that spawned, even though all those children DID look like Yugo.)

So, I want to hear everyone's thoughts because it's probably going to be a long time before Season Four (if there's going to be one).

Reactions 22
Score : 35792

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/77-animated-series you'd have better luck posting here

Score : 1949

right now for me anything don't have a sense, thanks to the fact that the Eliotrope god was present for the eliotrope race and listening their prays... just like u see here (it's the official art of the god) and like we see in the recent dofus lore the gods are giving new power to their follower for make them more stronger aganist the brotherhood of the forgotten and in facts even the eliotrope race got this brand new power by the eliotrope god. so i really really don't know what i have to speculate 

Score : 268

Raziel-Shadower|2017-12-07 09:32:45
right now for me anything don't have a sense, thanks to the fact that the Eliotrope god was present for the eliotrope race and listening their prays... just like u see here (it's the official art of the god) and like we see in the recent dofus lore the gods are giving new power to their follower for make them more stronger aganist the brotherhood of the forgotten and in facts even the eliotrope race got this brand new power by the eliotrope god. so i really really don't know what i have to speculate 

Yhea actually i think the ankama with eliotropes are just putting many many retcons and this mabye it's just some time gap. yugo is on the incarnam and the gods are alive so mabye he will become a real one by traning? who knows cause dofus is 100 years early wakfu so idk so much stuff in that post
Score : 74

I do hope there's a Season 4, Season 3 was left pretty hanging in there. About what happened to the Eliocube and the Dofus... I don't know... Maybe they are dead, and the only Selotrops left are Yugo and Chibi.

Score : 35792

Speaking of chibi where was he that entire season? Or joris? like idk you'd think joris would at least be there to help with the fight

Score : 16

Ai-Li-Sha
Warning: This ENTIRE topic is spoilers, so if you have NOT seen all of Season 3 and don't want it to be spoiled, then stop now.

So, season three has ended a little strangely and has me a little perplexed. Going back through the first and second seasons, here is my conclusion: Yugo can NEVER bring back the Eliatrope children (or Qilby, for that matter) because Oropo turned the Eliacube and the Dofus into a bomb, which blew up.

Okay, so here's some expansion/reminders on why I think this--and please, please correct me if I'm wrong. Nox was the "owner" of the Eliacube in the first season, but Oropo admits that he was the one who put it there for Noximilien to find. Before that, the Eliacube was created by Qilby using the heart of Organax the Mechasm, who was banished to the White Dimension for being a traitor. Judging by his lines in Islands of Wakfu, he had the Eliatrope civilization destroyed at least twice before being stopped a third time on the Planet of Twelve. Second season comes along, Qilby knows how to fully utilize the Eliacube since he made it, things get kinda dark, and he throws Yugo into the White Dimension before going in after him. It's there that he tells Yugo that the only way to access the White Dimension and the Timeless Dimension that the Eliatrope children are in is with the Eliacube.

Third season gets here, Oropo uses not only the Eliacube, but the Dofus as well, to make a bomb to destroy the gods. So...those Eliatrope children can never come back? And any of the unborn Six and their Dragon siblings can't come back either? I've thought of a few things:
1) The Eliacube and Dofus weren't destroyed when they blew up. I don't know if that's logical, but...
2) Yugo and the others go to Zinit, get lucky and find some of Qilby's papers in the lab, and take another Mechasm heart to make a new Eliacube.
3) The Eliatrope children don't even exist anymore anyways because they're copies of Yugo. I don't think this one  makes sense, but when Oropo was explaining the whole Eliatrope versions of Yugo, it got confusing. Was he talking about the entire Eliatrope race, or just those ones that spawned? (I was assuming just the ones that spawned, even though all those children DID look like Yugo.)

So, I want to hear everyone's thoughts because it's probably going to be a long time before Season Four (if there's going to be one).

Will, I think that will everyone is dead.Sorry but he they did just distoryed a world, at the ending yugo and his friends are in this weird place. As the camera moves out it seem as there in this empty world. So everyone in the other world just died, I dont think echo saved everyone.Even if they went to a copy of there world everything should be different in away, like everyone is opposite there two many way thing could be different in that world so.But really I do think everyone ia dead, im sorry but they created a black hole that eat there universe! If any you have something so say go ahead I want you hear what you say and do you agree with me?
Score : 1

I do not agree. Before i say anything that empty world is the world the gods live in, and oropo was trying to blow it up. If echo had to choose the entire solar system or just one planet only a few people lived in she would choose to save the word of twelve. Plus if the world of twelve was destroyed amalia would have turned into grass, and we saw amalia alive in the last scene.

I didn't care for 3. Too many plot holes have been created. Eliacube should be with the Eliatrope children and Baltazar in Emrub, the Eliatropes were created by The Great Goddess, and I always had the impression that the beings that came out of the Dofus when Yugo used them were avatars of the reincarnating Eliatropes (but I might have seen incorrectly on this one). Either way, this kind of ruined my desire to watch anymore. I also miss the old English voice actors because I got so used to them. sad I could mention more if I gave it more thought, but these are the big things that ruined it for me.

I just finished watching the 3rd season and I do agree that everyone is dead. The whole universe was wiped from existence including Echo and Crazy Bad Yugo. Although prior to its destruction, the brotherhood of tofu were sent into a portal which transported them to the real of the Gods. Now, my speculation would say that the Gods would be required to reform and shape the universe back into existence. Only 1 dimension ceased to exist which is where the World of Twelve resided, therefore the other dimensions still exist, although without any form of reaching them. I, for one, cannot believe that the Universe was actually destroyed. Usually the good guys win and saves the day but in this case EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING DIED!!! I love it but at the same time and completely shocked at the end result. I am very interested in the roles that the Gods will play for season 4 (assuming there is a season 4). Still kinda of perplexed as to why the Gods didn't try to help defend the planet (excluding the Iop God Dally and the offspring demi-gods), let alone the entire Universe. But I do agree on the Eliatrope children confusion, I am also confused about the origins of the children. It's possible that it was a translation problem from French to English etc. but at the same time I am afraid to find out that the children from the 2nd season turn out to be a form of time paradox created by Yugo prior to his fight with Ogrest. I would love to get some more insight into this wonderful anime. What do you guys think about season 3, its pros and cons?

Score : 1949

actually in the season 3 they don't talk about the Eliatrope origins but about the Eliotrope origins, so the Eliatrope was untouched in this season so it's just a little mistranslation. btw the game dosn't help with the question they give them more and more xD i think we only have to see the season 4 cause like now is a complete mess. or at least we will see in the next game dofus cube. or the oropo orinins comic

Score : 2

I love this series so much but I am so confused and disappointed in this 3rd season. It felt like they were trying to tie everything in a nice little bow and at the same time leave their watchers wondering what could happen next. I truly felt like they were saying this is the end of the animated series which is just so sad. It has left me with more questions then answers. Plus I waited for 4 years for Amalia and Yugo's relationship to grow (and was hoping for a grown up Yugo as well) and was left with more of the same "we love each other but can't be together" Why can't they have their happy ending like Eva and Dali? I just really hope this is not the end of the series. On another note and completely different topic Ankama could you pretty please consider making a turn based rpg for the Nintendo switch?

Score : 65

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT! http://krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Eliatrope_(race)
http://krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Eliotrope
SPOILERS AHEAD! I researched for 20 minutes, and my conclusion is, is that Oropo is an Eliotrope, not an Eliatrope. http://krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Dofus I looked at this, it might not be the Eliatrope Dofus'. The world of twelve didn't get destroyed either otherwise, Amalia would be dead.

Another thing, a 7-YEAR-OLD FLASH ANIME SHOULD NOT BE THIS COMPLICATED. Once again there are spoilers. The dimension Oropo created was destroyed by some big boom (I wonder who did that? Maybe it was Oropo with the big bomb), not the place the world of 12 is in I believe. Also, I'm not for sure correct me if I am wrong, wasn't there 2 Eliacubes, the one created by Qilby with Mechasm heart, then the one created by, I can't remember their names sorry? Also, I know this, the timeless dimension Enrub contains the Eliatropes. Not the Eliacube. If any information is incorrect, please correct me. Also, I noticed they kinda set it up to have more episodes. Elely discovered the word "honor" she has a debt to pay, right? They also got to be booted from Inglorium. Eggo's(Yugo) immortality makes a dramatic relationship, the new baby needs to be seen growing up, and other plotholes need to be fixed. Unless I am overlooking something. Eggos 4 life. Also if someone can, if I made any grammatical errors correct me on that too.

Excellent. One plot hole closed for me. Now for the rest of the issues I had with season 3. >_

Im going in a different direction with this.

I dont believe oropo destroyed the world of 12 universe. I think he sent it to a different dimention (kind of like the white dimension). By doing this he would still cut off the old gods from their power, thus killing them, so he can create new gods. In the final scene with the world of 12 universe it looks like an implosion, where everything got sucked into a black hole which is why i say  the dimension was moved and not destroyed.

With this thought everyone would be alive and now the brotherhood has a chance to train with the gods or something to get their dimension back.

The gods created the races. If they could survive without followers in the past, why couldn't they now?

Oropo destroyed his own dimension, himself and Echo, using the power of the Eliacube and the Eliatrope dofus, meanwhile everyone else where transported to Inglorium. Now, if the Eliacube was really destroyed, that means Yugo will never see his people again sad .
On the bright side, season 3 was so... underwhelming (therefore, atleast for me, I won't be considering it as a continuation of the previous season, but more of a spin-off.)
Too many plot hole, too much shit that wasn't really interesting. The only good thing we got was Amalia/Yugo relationship being developed, but the show ended in such a bad way that even that wasn't done right.
Let's just hope for a decent season 4 (if it ever comes)

I don't think the eliacube is capable of being destroyed. But if it's destroyed, it's really going to be annoying, just try to look at the bright side, chibi (the original creator of the eliacube) and grougal. They might take an important role, who knows, maybe (maybe i mean) he might be able to create another eliacube to bring back yugo and company? 
I'm probably thinking too much.
Let's just hope for the next season..

SecretMouse96|2018-06-01 06:49:45
I don't think the eliacube is capable of being destroyed. But if it's destroyed, it's really going to be annoying, just try to look at the bright side, chibi (the original creator of the eliacube) and grougal. They might take an important role, who knows, maybe (maybe i mean) he might be able to create another eliacube to bring back yugo and company? 
I'm probably thinking too much.
Let's just hope for the next season..

That would be an interesting twist to the series. You know, give the side characters a chance to shine. I love the main cast, but so many interesting side characters were left behind (Evangeline's sister, Chris Crass, Justice, etc.) there's enough material between them where if you bring them together, they could make for an interesting new set of main characters. Maybe Chibi and Rougal could gather them together so they can travel the World of Twelve together in a quest to find parts and pieces needed to assemble another Eliacube to bring back Yugo and friends and maybe even free the Eliatrope children.

I do agree after a short while of reflection (just got done watching season 3 like half an hour ago) that season 3 focused too much on trying to flesh out the lore related to the gods and the Crosmos that it ran away with itself, but I'm still hopeful that Ankama could create an interesting story for season 4, even if it's not as epic in scale as season 3 attempted.

But we won't know until Ankama makes season 4, which is still up in the air at the moment. Which, given the aforementioned scale season 3 tried to cover, would be very hard to follow up. But here's hoping.
Score : 37

Remember, Eliotropes and Eliatropes are different. The original race (like Yugo's species) is the Eliatropes. The copies of himself that were accidentally made are the Eliotropes. I'm guessing that the Eliotropes were destroyed but the Eliatrope children still live. (I guess you can't really tell the difference unless you watch with subtitles, which is what I did.)
This is all I know...

Late to the party, but I wanted to clear up a few things. 
oropo was an eliotrope, not an eliotrope. The eliotropes were an unstable mirror image of yugo, created by his inexperience with using the six eliotrope dofuses. 
Second, chibi never created any eliacube. Qilby shifted the roles of the original six, lying to yugo so as to not arise suspicion and allow him to steal the cube. 
Third, yugos people are lost (qilby stated that the eliacube was a "map" , teleportation to other dimensions was possible but there was no way to know how to get to one without it), and since the cube was created by the literal heart of Organax the mechasm (who destroyed a planet in revenge) creating another would be impossible without waging war, and furthermore, qilby is locked in the white dimension, as the only character able to understand the workings of the cube, creation of another is even more impossible. 
finally, it has been shown that with preparation, an experienced eliatrope can create a transdimensional portal (yugo and qilby going from shushtuft crust and back without the cube), oropo may have been able to amass the memories of his eliotrope brethren (he explains that when one dies it joins the others and he is the last eliotrope) to create a portal to the blank dimension in order to steal the eliacube. I hope this clears up any confusion!
​​​​​​

Score : 35

Minion135|2018-04-16 14:39:01
The Eliacube was left in Emrub with Baltazar and the Eliatropes by Yugo at the end of Season 2. There is a second, though? I did not know that. What about the Eliatrope Dofus being eaten by the 2nd cube (if there was actually a second)? Are they just gone now?

Its probably going to be explained in the fifth volume of the Wakfu manga.
Respond to this thread