FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 462

Thoughts on Wakfu Season 3 Ending?

By Ai-Li-Sha - MEMBER - December 07, 2017, 02:48:15
Warning: This ENTIRE topic is spoilers, so if you have NOT seen all of Season 3 and don't want it to be spoiled, then stop now.

So, season three has ended a little strangely and has me a little perplexed. Going back through the first and second seasons, here is my conclusion: Yugo can NEVER bring back the Eliatrope children (or Qilby, for that matter) because Oropo turned the Eliacube and the Dofus into a bomb, which blew up.

Okay, so here's some expansion/reminders on why I think this--and please, please correct me if I'm wrong. Nox was the "owner" of the Eliacube in the first season, but Oropo admits that he was the one who put it there for Noximilien to find. Before that, the Eliacube was created by Qilby using the heart of Organax the Mechasm, who was banished to the White Dimension for being a traitor. Judging by his lines in Islands of Wakfu, he had the Eliatrope civilization destroyed at least twice before being stopped a third time on the Planet of Twelve. Second season comes along, Qilby knows how to fully utilize the Eliacube since he made it, things get kinda dark, and he throws Yugo into the White Dimension before going in after him. It's there that he tells Yugo that the only way to access the White Dimension and the Timeless Dimension that the Eliatrope children are in is with the Eliacube.

Third season gets here, Oropo uses not only the Eliacube, but the Dofus as well, to make a bomb to destroy the gods. So...those Eliatrope children can never come back? And any of the unborn Six and their Dragon siblings can't come back either? I've thought of a few things:
1) The Eliacube and Dofus weren't destroyed when they blew up. I don't know if that's logical, but...
2) Yugo and the others go to Zinit, get lucky and find some of Qilby's papers in the lab, and take another Mechasm heart to make a new Eliacube.
3) The Eliatrope children don't even exist anymore anyways because they're copies of Yugo. I don't think this one  makes sense, but when Oropo was explaining the whole Eliatrope versions of Yugo, it got confusing. Was he talking about the entire Eliatrope race, or just those ones that spawned? (I was assuming just the ones that spawned, even though all those children DID look like Yugo.)

So, I want to hear everyone's thoughts because it's probably going to be a long time before Season Four (if there's going to be one).
Reactions 5
Score : 34169
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/77-animated-series you'd have better luck posting here
Score : 1087
right now for me anything don't have a sense, thanks to the fact that the Eliotrope god was present for the eliotrope race and listening their prays... just like u see here (it's the official art of the god) and like we see in the recent dofus lore the gods are giving new power to their follower for make them more stronger aganist the brotherhood of the forgotten and in facts even the eliotrope race got this brand new power by the eliotrope god. so i really really don't know what i have to speculate 
Score : 137

Raziel-Shadower|2017-12-07 09:32:45
right now for me anything don't have a sense, thanks to the fact that the Eliotrope god was present for the eliotrope race and listening their prays... just like u see here (it's the official art of the god) and like we see in the recent dofus lore the gods are giving new power to their follower for make them more stronger aganist the brotherhood of the forgotten and in facts even the eliotrope race got this brand new power by the eliotrope god. so i really really don't know what i have to speculate 

Yhea actually i think the ankama with eliotropes are just putting many many retcons and this mabye it's just some time gap. yugo is on the incarnam and the gods are alive so mabye he will become a real one by traning? who knows cause dofus is 100 years early wakfu so idk so much stuff in that post
Score : 60
I do hope there's a Season 4, Season 3 was left pretty hanging in there. About what happened to the Eliocube and the Dofus... I don't know... Maybe they are dead, and the only Selotrops left are Yugo and Chibi.
Score : 34169
Speaking of chibi where was he that entire season? Or joris? like idk you'd think joris would at least be there to help with the fight
Respond to this thread