FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 50

Issues with season 3 (spoilers!)

By EvilOneWhichSobs - MEMBER - October 22, 2017, 22:50:50
Ok, I really liked the series, but I'm more fan of the world it seems... That aside, it's kind of ridiculous to be honest. The ending plothole. Are gods of krosmoz utterly retarded? I know they are not all that powerful, but damn hell, they see a guy constructing a giant bomb to blow them the **** out of their "houses" and they sit and watch for it to happen? They could easily ruin his plan. Also 6 eggs + cube being able to murder all the gods... It's an entropy power curve which basically ruins all the shows and its consistency. When you create a world and when you want to say something new, you do not change the fundaments of the world, you use the created world to tell your story. That's how it works. If not, then you will have a story written by a 12 year old, who thinks  "SUPERMAN BEING STRONG IS SO COOL". You have to stay consistent and believable. Season 1 mildly broke those rules. Season 2 did it on a higher margin, followed by the shorts. Then came season 3 which is utterly ridiculous. I mean i'm not here to hate, I understand people enjoy it nevertheless and my opinion hardly means anything, it's just I'm kinda sad the way it's going, because it was one of my favourite series... Sigh... OH well.
Reactions 8
P.S. His change of mind and the final way echo "defeats" him was actually beautiful... 
Score : 7387
I didn't watch it yet, but really, the 6 dofus were always more powerfull than all the gods combined, after all they never had the power to defeat ogrest who posessed them.
Score : 682
Maybe gods foresee the downfall of Oporo, or the energy bomb is but a farce to them so they decided to continue on the party.
If that was the case, it would have been wonderful. Sadly it said nothing there.
Score : 2569
It's a such a shame-- the world building gets smaller and smaller with each time progressing media piece from Ankama (be it from new games or animation series) and we still have many things to cover that may never get a chance to be completed.

While I am excited of the future prospects of Wakfu the animated (and the era of Wakfu in a whole), I am still here waiting for the explanation of my missing month guardians x(
Score : 38
I believe Oropo made that dimension to hide from the gods. Also, as said, a being empowered by the 6 Primordial Dofus overpowered the 12 in the past, even though they where probably weakened before hand as Xelor says. The Eliatrope ones could be even stronger considering their source. 
So, a guy created by the usage of the 6 things, powerful enough to beat all the gods together, is ignored by the gods. Plus Yugo in the OVAs, had those dofuses but still wasn't able to overpower Ogrest, he almost lost. But i think we are looking too much into it, I think writers do not pay attention to these things... I guess we should just accept a bit shitty writing it and move on.
Score : 235
The Gods are too Busy playing Krosmaga
Respond to this thread