FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 76

Wakfu Season 4?

By WaterMasterAquaprey - MEMBER - October 22, 2017, 04:33:05
So I watched all of season 3 and the last episode was very strange. Will this be the end of the series or will there be more to come. The very last episode left me wondering since it didn't really have an end. Will there be a season 4? For anyone who didn't watch season 3 please dont click the spoiler!

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Why did everyone die except Yugo and his friends along with the demigods? What will they do at the Inglorium? These questions made me think about another season
Will Ankama make a new season? If they are will they tell us earlier since season 3 took 2 years to come. As well as this, how many episodes? Season 3 was only 13 episodes.
Will any forgotten characters such as Dathura make an appearance. Anyway no-one actually knows if there will be a season 4 so it's better to take a break anyway. If anyone else knows Ankama alot could you please ask them about this?biggrinlaughsmilehappy
Good Luck!
Reactions 16
Score : 61

Only Oropo's dimesion exploded, which means that only Oropo, Lady Echo, the frozen Count Harebourg and the mosters that dwelled inside the Tower died (and perhaps Toxxine). The rest of those who were in that dimension were sent to the Inglorium through the Hyperzaap by Echo. The World of the Twelve is safe and has once again escaped from its demise.
It seems that there are a season 4 and a season 5 in the project table, but their realization can only come by approval of France Télévisions and/or Netflix, which will depend on the viewer ratings. If you have Netflix, watch the series again in April, when the english version will come out.
Score : 46
Season 3 will come in april on Netflix
I am waiting soooo long and in germany it doesn't send to tv sad
Score : 18
Season 4 and 5 are on the project table, and me living in the U.S. and loving the hell out of this show, I just went online and watched the entire thing in French. Obviously not as enjoyable, but still enjoyable. The issue on this topic is that although they are on the Project Table, it took them 2 years to make 13 episodes, and still left us with questions.

If paid attention,  (SPOILER)

If the Eliacube were to have blown up in the World of Twelve like most of the audience thought it did, this would have resulted in Amalia's death to to the factor that the Tree of Life would have been destroyed. It obvioulsy wasn't as Amalia is quite obviously still alive (and seriously into Yugo like Jesus H.) What confuses me is why Yugo doesn't take the chance with her, as they both obviously have feelings for each other and willing to admit it, Yugo just doesn't want to embarrass Amalia. She seems pretty eager to be with him though, so it's just confusing for me as how things are going to go in Season 4, once they return to the World of Twelve, IF they return to the World of Twelve at all.

Also, there is the unfortunate loss of Ruel's voice actor, Patrick Bethune, so that can only delay Ankama from making more episodes, let alone a whole season. It would probably be hard for them to release more bonus episodes at this point. But, either way, now they have a question to answer on their own: Should they replace Ruel's voice actor or remove him from the show completely?
Who would be willing to take up the spot?
Is it was Bethune himself would want?

Many questions need answers, and it's going to take a few years to answer them. I wouldn't expect a season 4 for another 4-5 years to be honest, because the fact that they have them on the project table is mind blowing to me in my eyes still.
Score : 16
Can someone tell me what is inglorium?
Thanks!
Score : 2939
Its the pocket dimension where the gods reside and the meet, though each god has their own dimension where they hold dominion. For example, ecaflipus is the god Eca's dimension and only his demigod children are able to enter it. You can think of Inglorium as mount Olympus as a parallel, where they all come to discuss the goings on of the mortals. It is where the gods discussed how they would respond to Ogrest when his chaos first began. 
Score : 56
Yugo and Amalia better get together in season 4, am I right! It made me mad when they where fighting!
Score : 56
Heh score 1
Score : 16
we need a season4 there, we will be able to find the answer to some mystreies

i think this season needed more episodes
even if there were only for filling
for example: a fight with demigoddess sacrier (since it was briefly introduced in last chapter and didn't made very much)
or another fight with poo the pandawa demigod

is strange that oropo didn't found a cra demigod apart from flopin
i wonder why there isn't a ouginak demigod ,i already know tha ouginak god is a opposite personality of god ecaflip but why there can't one
masqueraiders, rogues, and foggernauts don't have their own god, their worship other gods so there could not be a demigod of that classes ,unless there is a son of that god that chooses to be of that class, for example, a son of sram that chooses to be a rogue
and huppermages don't have any god ,they worship Hyper Rune, so, it is imposible to see a hupper demigod 
also i would have liked to see harebourg release from the ice in the moment the brotherhood entered on his floor, 
Score : 2939
I expect Kali to have at least 1 line of dialogue in season 4.
Score : 52
Shouldn't season three be finished with 13 more episodes though?
I would like it to be 26 for each one.
Score : 38
Inflation is the realm of the gods
Score : 20
ITS SPELT INGLOURIUM
Score : 20
IS THE MUTAFUKAZ MOVIE BEIN MDE FOR MONEY FOR SEASON 4 AND 5? BECAUSE IT CANT END 

WITH THEM STUCK IN THE INGLORIUM (THE RELM OF THE WAKFU GODS)
Score : 1
AAAAAAA, quando vão fazer o Yugo e a Amalia se juntarem, ta me dando ansiedade ja 
Respond to this thread