By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 49

could someone explaine the ending of episode 13

By Katsugaki - MEMBER - October 15, 2017, 18:01:28

spoilers ahead

i watched the full season towards episode 13 and the ending left me kinda confused. I cant really say if ankama is trying to say that there is going to be more episodes or more sesons because, we can see our heroes and the demi-gods in the universe of the gods but theyre universe was destroyed so, it is the end of the full serie or we are going to see more of the crew??

Reactions 16
Score : 81

I was thinking the same thing

I have watched all of season 3 and the end left me hanging. Will there be a season 4? If so, will dathura be featured in it since we haven't seen her at all during the series I think

Score : 49

Actually Dathura was the replacement for the sadida god

okay, but I still don't get the very last episode

Score : 1834

Oropo did everything bad in Wo12 ever. His pocket dimension got nuked. Brotherhood is now in Inglorium. s4 maybe.

Score : 1982

Hum mabye this will be the plot for the dofus3 thing? U know the new game project

Score : 518

I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that Yugo won't ever be able to bring the Eliatropes back. I think the Eliacube and the Dofus got destroyed when they blew up, so the unborn Six and their Dragon siblings can't come back, and Qilby said in Season 2 that the only way to get to the White Dimension and the Timeless Dimension that the Eliatrope children were in was with the Cube. I'm really hoping that's not true, but I'm doing my best to make sense of it all. (Unless all the Eliatrope children are already gone--Oropo didn't really make it easy to understand when he said he was the last Eliatrope. Did he mean of the ones that Yugo spawned in the OVA, or did he mean that literally ALL Eliatropes are different versions of Yugo and are now gone?)

I have no idea if that is grounds for their Season 4 or not--if there's going to be one. (I hope there will be.)

Score : 78

Oropo is the last "Eliotrope" not Eliatrope

Score : 1982

btw the whole plot of the season 3 it's blowed up thanks to the fact that the eliotrope god it's present on dofus (and it was an old yugo) so the oropo crying was no sense. mabye i think this will be like a time loop in a loop cause is on dofus? who knows

Probably....

Score : 233

Well to clarify  the world was not destroyed, the pocket dimension oropo had constructed  his tower in existed in a separate space, when the eliatrope dofus and the eliacube or eliabomb  went  off it swallowed up that particular world, hence the need for the recall potions  poo had when yugo and the gang took them from him as he said it was the only way for him to get back to oropo and the brotherhood.

so the world of twelve is still very much intact and safe. yugo and everyone else are just in inglorium and i'm sure they can find a way back

Score : 58

Remember that big ass portal in the background at the end of episode 13? Pretty sure that leads to home lmao.

Score : 13

they are looking for ruel actor

Score : 16

Okay to sort out your questions and the questions of others here's how I've interpreted the episodes and the story so far. First off yes that was just a pocket dimension Oropo created then destroyed but whether the Eliacube and Six Eliatrope Dofus were destroyed I doubt it since their both extremely powerful objects that are either fine or slightly damaged to say the least. Even if they are the goddess Eliatrope and God Dragon can probably recreate them with another "dance." Oropo only meant that he was the last Eliotrope not Eliatrope, very different people one being spawned from Yugo and the other spawned from the goddess Eliatrope, so the Eliatrope children are still very much alive. And the Eliotrope god being Dofus could somehow be a future Yugo gone to the past to right his mistake of leaving his children to suffer, heck Wakfu could just be the story of how Yugo became the Eliotrope god. 

There I've answered your questions based on my interpretation of season 3.

Score : 1

Thanks, for making me understand. The first time i saw the season 3 i thought that the ALL world of twelve got destroyed. I didn't know it was a pocket dimension. I'm sad for lady Echo though sad 

Score : 58

I wouldn't mind a bonus episode or two explaining the aftermath or where everyone goes after that, who knows? Is Yugo finally gonna realize that Amalia will literally do anything for his ass? Is Ruel gonna get cut from the show or is he gonna get a replacement voice actor? Is the Eliacube really destroyed? Hell, is Oropo really dead?!?! IDK bro this was the most confusing season out of the other two, including the bonus episodes. And honestly, because some ignorant people still believe that it was actually the World of Twelve that was blown up for some reason, if that were to have happened, lets look at it from another point of view.

The Eliacube exploded, right? And it created a giant black hole destroying everything. That would have included the entire World of Twelve if it were to have exploded on that planet.

...Nah. Cus guess what's also on there? The tree of life. So Amalia would have been deader then dead, not trying to get good with Yugo at the end, there. So... yeah. Just another little confirmation for the ignorance I face daily at school and on Reddit.

I'm just praying that we get some more episodes, cus I wanna know what happens, but I also don't want to wait, like, 3-5 years just for another 13 episodes or even 3 more bonus episodes. I honestly have no idea what's going to happen, but I hope that whatever they make and whenever they make it, it'll be their best work.

Respond to this thread