FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 35

could someone explaine the ending of episode 13

By Katsugaki - MEMBER - October 15, 2017, 18:01:28
spoilers ahead

i watched the full season towards episode 13 and the ending left me kinda confused. I cant really say if ankama is trying to say that there is going to be more episodes or more sesons because, we can see our heroes and the demi-gods in the universe of the gods but theyre universe was destroyed so, it is the end of the full serie or we are going to see more of the crew??

Reactions 9
Score : 62
I was thinking the same thing
I have watched all of season 3 and the end left me hanging. Will there be a season 4? If so, will dathura be featured in it since we haven't seen her at all during the series I think
Score : 35
Actually Dathura was the replacement for the sadida god
okay, but I still don't get the very last episode
Score : 1751
Oropo did everything bad in Wo12 ever. His pocket dimension got nuked. Brotherhood is now in Inglorium. s4 maybe.
Score : 1087
Hum mabye this will be the plot for the dofus3 thing? U know the new game project
Score : 462
I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that Yugo won't ever be able to bring the Eliatropes back. I think the Eliacube and the Dofus got destroyed when they blew up, so the unborn Six and their Dragon siblings can't come back, and Qilby said in Season 2 that the only way to get to the White Dimension and the Timeless Dimension that the Eliatrope children were in was with the Cube. I'm really hoping that's not true, but I'm doing my best to make sense of it all. (Unless all the Eliatrope children are already gone--Oropo didn't really make it easy to understand when he said he was the last Eliatrope. Did he mean of the ones that Yugo spawned in the OVA, or did he mean that literally ALL Eliatropes are different versions of Yugo and are now gone?)

I have no idea if that is grounds for their Season 4 or not--if there's going to be one. (I hope there will be.)
Score : 1087
btw the whole plot of the season 3 it's blowed up thanks to the fact that the eliotrope god it's present on dofus (and it was an old yugo) so the oropo crying was no sense. mabye i think this will be like a time loop in a loop cause is on dofus? who knows
Probably....
Respond to this thread