FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Differences between Count Harebourg and Count Frigost?

By DanielVip3 - MEMBER - December 21, 2016, 18:57:30

I'm a big fan of the Count Harebourg, it's one of my favorite characters of the Krosmoz, but... I don't know the differences between Count Harebourg and Count Frigost :
In the Wakfu serie, he's called "Count Harebourg" and Frigost is his island, in the Wakfu game too.
But, in Krosmaster, he's not only "Count Harebourg" but "Count Frigost" too, because there are 2 characters, and "Frigost" is the white version of Harebourg.
And, in the story, "Count Harebourg" haven't any reference of Frigost. Frigost is only the name of the Island.
My theory is that : in the Dofus era, Harebourg was called "Frigost", and in the Wakfu era he have maked the "Frigost Island", so he was called "Harebourg".
Could someone explain to me the difference?
P.S. Sorry for bad english.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 987

Wow. I first saw Count Frigost in Krosmaster and always thought he was a different person to Count Harebourg but I think you're right - He is Count Harebourg. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any lore or story behind him that I can find or any explanation as to how Harebourg becomes Count Frigost.

Regarding your theory: Frigost Island existed back in the Dofus era and Count Harebourg lived there. I haven't played Dofus but I found a detailed explanation of Count Harebourg's story here.The island we see in Wakfu is the same island, just covered in ice from the rising waters caused by Ogrest's tears.

Maybe I am missing something so if anyone else does know more about Count Frigost that would be appreciated.

Edit: What I found interesting is that according to the site I linked, Count Harebourg is Xelor's son? Never knew that!

0 0
Score : 546

Thank you for the link.

Kynaran|2016-12-21 23:57:54
Edit: What I found interesting is that according to the site I linked, Count Harebourg is Xelor's son? Never knew that!
No, I think it's only a probability, because on the internet there aren't any proof.
0 0
Score : 1131

According to Krosmaga, Count Harebourg is indeed Xelor's son. Count Frigost, however, has no been explained anywhere (as far as I know)

0 0

Ok, good to know. Thank you for the info!
The thread "Differences between Count Harebourg and Count Frigost" it's still open.
If anyone know anything, please reply.

0 0
Score : 1256

Yep, and most demigods (Otomai, Goultard, etc) are immortal - not even aging past a point. Ecaflip's sons are an exception, possibly due to the nine lives thing.

So that explains the immortality.

The most likely reason he's called both is because his official title is Count Harebourg of Frigost, so Count Frigost still makes sense.

0 0

Yes, It's sensible, but the differences between the clothes?

0 0
Score : 1256

I think the OVA look is the new look, while the other is the old one.

Old = only a Xelor, no Ice Dofus powers

New = Ice Dofus powers

0 0
Score : 2

the new look is very far for both krosmaster design anyway

0 0
Score : 2

im not sure either but in the game we can drop both harbourg and frigost item (with the same color we see in krosmaster) when we beat him

0 0
Respond to this thread