FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Favorite Character?

By Aquallia - MEMBER - March 27, 2015, 02:17:11

I've seen first 2 seasons on Netflix (yeppy, english dub too, though I might rewatch in french at some point despite only knowing english and some spanish).

Amalia is my favorite character, when she's not being typical spoiled brat you might expect of a princess, she's really neat character, plus I like Sadidas.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 530

Definitely Qilby. He was quite the antagonist. The mental burden of the collective memories is quite impressive. He has watched his entire species rise and fall and even though he shares his knowledge they choose to still see differently which leads them to their demise. There is quite a bit to go into about his character as well.

He is quite the cutie pie in all 3 forms....( Yep I'm A fangirl....)

2 0
Score : 3714

Stumpy Jack 4 lyfe

1 0
Score : 17

Eva is bae. Percedal (Or pinpin/sadlygrove/tristepin) definitely comes in second. The character development is really good... they love each other a lot, evolved around each other and i think thats beautiful

1 0
Score : 10818

While not overly fond of Enutrofs (mostly in game, why all Enutrofs have to be old?), but Ruel gave Enutrofs a boost in my eyes, by being a cool character. He's often a mix of comic relief and the experienced veteran of the group, and certainly has his moments of coolness. I'd have to list Ruel as one of my favorites.

1 0
Score : 548

I love all of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, they're all so great! ^^; I like Adamai a lot though. At first I thought he was a complete jerk and seriously petty, but I eventually realized that he often makes valid points and isn't afraid to voice his opinion. What I like best though is that he's an extremely logical thinker and very determined--I think he's a good asset to the Brotherhood since he doesn't make decisions based solely on morals.

Too bad he's blamed for everything bad Grougal does because of his new career as a babysitter... ;n;

(And why DO all the Enutrofs have to be old?! >n< )

1 0
Score : 10818
Ai-Li-Sha|2015-08-16 20:32:05
I love all of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, they're all so great! ^^; I like Adamai a lot though. At first I thought he was a complete jerk and seriously petty, but I eventually realized that he often makes valid points and isn't afraid to voice his opinion. What I like best though is that he's an extremely logical thinker and very determined--I think he's a good asset to the Brotherhood since he doesn't make decisions based solely on morals.

Too bad he's blamed for everything bad Grougal does because of his new career as a babysitter... ;n;

(And why DO all the Enutrofs have to be old?! >n< )
I've been wondering that myself, and it part of reason I not play an Enu in game. Still Ruel is pretty funny and has some great moments.

And about Adamai;

I like him too, he does seem to be more level headed most of the time.

If you've seen the OVA;

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

I hope he and Yugo manage to work things out in end, looks like based on OVA Adamai turned against Yugo (over using the Eliotrope Dofus to battle Ogrest who had the Primordial Dofus and was told by Lady Echo (next season antagonist?) that the 2 sets of Dofus would cause disaster if brought into contact (and she was telling the truth)) and Lady Echo might be manipulating him. I guess have to wait and see season 3 what happens or if the OVA was NOT a preview of things to come in season 3.
1 0
Score : 548
Aquallia|2015-08-17 01:14:20

And about Adamai;

I like him too, he does seem to be more level headed most of the time.

If you've seen the OVA;

I hope he and Yugo manage to work things out in end, looks like based on OVA Adamai turned against Yugo (over using the Eliotrope Dofus to battle Ogrest who had the Primordial Dofus and was told by Lady Echo (next season antagonist?) that the 2 sets of Dofus would cause disaster if brought into contact (and she was telling the truth)) and Lady Echo might be manipulating him. I guess have to wait and see season 3 what happens or if the OVA was NOT a preview of things to come in season 3.

I agree! Adamai was looking out for everyone's best interest, while Yugo was just diving in head-first without even thinking of the possibilities or alternatives... I also hope they patch things up. I really like Yugo even though I don't really like how he was in the OVAs (or anyone really), so I want them to be good friends again. T-T Only season 3 will tell. (HURRY UP, SEASON 3.)
1 0
Score : 30

The following Post is Rated:

O.D.I.S for:
OH DEAR ITS STARTING!

Prepare the long wait to do nothing else besides reading the long list of characters.
..And for probably misspelled names and words.

~ Lemon Presents ~

" Moi favorite characters most likely have got to be… "

· Igol

· Igol, Igol, and more Igol

· Joris

· Remington Smisse - And whatever the bow-meow is called x3

· Amalia

· Goultard

And thennn! * Giant inhale.* ..Yes, more...

· Quibly - Me like him more towards the beginning. Yes when he had brown hair, that's how I'll describe this. :3 I still think he's still awesome altogether though.

Oh I totally forgot about Rubilax!

· RUBILAX. Woohoohaha

· Yugo

· And Igol!

The End of Teh Post.
For all who didn't survive, there's KenKO currently on sale at the consessions stand.

Have a nice day!

1 0
Score : 267

My favorite character is Eva because she’s so chill with what’s happening, yet she does have those moments. Where she a well freaks out. Spoiler Alert: Eva has birth with a powerful baby. And by the way she well you know already

0 0
Respond to this thread