FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Major tries to write

By Major-Caligari July 19, 2014, 13:33:27

I wasn't even aware of the fact that there's a fanfiction subforum. Phew. Aaaanyway... Without further ado, I write things from time to time. The serious ones never see the light of day and usually have something to do with my education, the less serious and Wakfu-related ones are accessible through the link below:
Major tries to write

The tumblr post in mention will be updated whenever I'll write something new.

1 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 6390
happy Good luck Major! I'm thinking of trying to continue my own fanfics on my tumblr but unfortunately I'm very non-tumblr-y =3

I'd like to see some of your writings when I come across them. How will your writings be like? Will they be actual stories of your characters?

Skai
0 0
Score : 3682

(Oh my, a reply, I almost forgot about this thread, I blame the holidays)
Yes, in theory that's the plan. However, I don't think I have a suitable cast yet... And I need to estabilish more connections between my characters. But to answer your question in short - yes, I am planning to write actual stories with my characters. Hopefully in the not so far future.

1 -1

Understandable. Lots of planning must be made to write stories and the most important thing is plot and character (connections)

I haven't been updating my tumblr due to the fact that I don't usually go on tumblr and because of the fact that my brain keeps scrapping ideas and tossing them in a mental waste basket. ^^

Good luck to you and due to your expertise of Wakfu lore I'm sure it'll turn out great!
Skai

Edit: and yes I was gone for a while so I came on the forums and found this! WOOO! ^^ and replied to it =3

0 0

Oh damn. I almost forgot about this thread! It's about time t breathe new life into it, as I'm pretty much done with character bios and such, here's a compilation. biggrin Updates will become a tiny bit less frequent now that I'm starting law school, but there are some stories in progress right now, so it's not like I'll stop writing altogether.

1 -1

Your writing is certainly something I can appreciate. It has details that allows the reader to create a picture. I've read a lot of fanfics and yours is definitely in the good files. smile

I'll certainly take my time to read all these for fun biggrin

Skai

0 0

Something that's almost like a story but still only counts a character profile supplement, I guess

Thanks for all the kind words, didn't notice the latest reply (I blame law school). ;v

0 0
Respond to this thread