FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

new class Idea: Trickster's pranks

By blookyboo - MEMBER - March 05, 2019, 08:46:12

I would like to say this is an idea that I dont expect to get into the game if it does cool if it doesnt cool. I honestly make these for enjoyment so without farther adieu

info: The trickster's are followers of almost all of the gods believing that their faith in them will bring order to a world of chaos, thing is they love chaos. They enjoy chaos not in the scene ogrest  brings they like small little tiny bursts of it, like when suddenly you gear goes missing, or you bow meow.Though they enjoy chaos they arent evil in fact if you stay on their good side they are quite kind but get on their bad side....

Elements: water,Earth,fire. The tricksters are masters of transformation and mimicry as well as traps and pranks they use each element in a differant way some with cool animations some that look down right odd but all are powerful. they use the fire element to give damage over time or to set off explosions. Tricksters use earth to lay their traps and glyphs some damage others teleport all cause confusion. They use water to hand out buffs as the trickster motto goes  "can break it alone? make someone else stronger and get them to do it."

I know this is short but it was a spur of the moment thing I kinda just wanted to make my own version of a trickster class and as always if you want to ask questions make a class with me or just want to give feedback on how you think I did please comment and stay tuned for more ideas if you like them! stay awesome biggrin 

0 -2
Reactions 15
Score : 984

too much like existing classes

1 0
Score : 660

I know I just made it on the spot XD because I came up with a trickster idea but didnt know how to make it out so if you can give me specifics I should change please do

0 0
Score : 143

This idea is cool but it looks too much like a sram.

0 0

well if it gets added it will be unique I never specify spells just encase they do get added. I wanted them to be prank oriented and such so yeah it is kinda like sram 

0 0
Score : 4842

Isn't this just a jerk huppermage?

blookyboo|2019-03-06 21:12:21
not really huppermages are masters of the elements while this only uses 3. and ontop of that they use glyphs and stuff as well as buffs so yeah...but you got the jerk part right XD

Sorry, jerk fecas then.

Tho fecas are already jerks, haha
0 -1

not really huppermages are masters of the elements while this only uses 3. and ontop of that they use glyphs and stuff as well as buffs so yeah...but you got the jerk part right XD

0 0
Score : 729

My 10th class suggestion in Dofus forum would be a bit similar to this. Jester's Pranks
I made it my Eniripsa's 2nd disciple because laughter is the best medicine.
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/305078-my-10th-class-suggestion-jester-franks

0 0

your Idea is cool and its sad that you made that class and they made classes much like it. also I believe legally you can sue them for that but you know IDK how old you are and again its sad that you made that class and ankama made 2 classes just like it they shouldve at least rethought rouge and fogger

0 0
Score : 6179

Maybe it could be based on the Juggler class from Final Fantasy Tactics (?).

I love concept and I think it can have some features that help them differenciate from the rest of the classes.

Make an enemy go berserker and attack their own allies by throwing a bomb, make a copy of someone that lasts 1 turn, disable weapon attacks by forcing the enemy to drop it (just disable te attack button), Double the MP cost of movements or add more AP cost to some spells, Traps that let them switch enemies positions once they are triggered.

Anything realated with pranking and messing with the enemy turn.

I think a class like that has potential, even if it doesn't deal massive dmg, I'd love to be able to disrupt the enemy and making them go crazy haha.

0 0

that is a really good Idea you should contact me and we can make some classes together or something

0 0
Score : 4842

Bluhen|2019-03-08 14:57:45
Make an enemy go berserker and attack their own allies by throwing a bomb

Eniripsa's psycosis flask used to do that, but they removed it because it was too powerful
0 -1

yeah I like the idea of a little hinderance with vision but not the attacking their own allies maybe making everyone turn into a silluete so they cant tell friend from foe?

0 0
Respond to this thread