FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New class Idea: Rushu's darkness

By blookyboo - MEMBER - March 04, 2019, 04:15:37

Ok before we get onto the classes lore and stuff I want to say these are just Ideas I make in my free time cuz I get bored I dont expect them to get into the actual game but that would be really cool if one of my Ideas do make it into the game now without further adieu

Info: Although they do not warship Rushu they do draw their power from rituals that usually include Shushus. Because of this they have a Demon like appearance and have also earned the title "Rushu's witch(es)"  and usually dress accordingly. They can be up close or at a distance but usually feel at home when cornered so they can push back or use their bonded Crowbak(probably spelled that wrong) to deal heavy mid range damage.
Elements: Fire,Earth,Air. The Witches (see info if you havent already) use the fire element as most do: for burning things to the ground. From tiny sparks and crackles to scare away a rat from raging firestorms to destroy  enemies on the field the witches love using the fire element. Earth is on the other hand not used the way others use it. They use earth to wear away move points as well as give move points. with Earth spikes to hurt some feet to soft grass to sooth them the witches dont use this as much as fire but its used none the less (player results my vary). Air is used to summon their loyal crobak(again maybe spelled wrong plz tell me if it is) weither it is to push back or to deal some damage the air element is a farly useful tool to be used by the witches.
Side note: has a broom shushu known as a broombix

If you want to know more like my reasoning for making this kind of class just ask but please do try to be respectful as I did my best to make this again I dont expect it to be in the game but it would be cool if it is and too any devs reading this if devs do that Thank you for making such an amazing game with such a kind community playing this game got me through some hard spots (and made some of its own XD) and I hope this game lives a long internet life.  anyway hope you all like my idea and like it if you do like it XD sorry this is only my second post. I hope there will be more  Ideas to come as I enjoy making these so if you want to help make a class just ask and I can more than likely help you out :3

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 338

they should balance the already existing ones before creating another class

4 0
Score : 655

I would like to state again this class is simply an idea I dont expect it to get added EVER! it would be cool if it is added or even just seen by a dev but I just made this as something fun to do making more is just so I can keep some consistency in my forum posts while expressing myself. but I do agree with you on the fact they need to balance. and again if you would like to come up with some class ideas with me I would be happy to do so. IDK if you were trying to be rude or just stating that before this has hope of getting added they need to balance either way you are right 

0 0
Score : 1271

All the new class, but no cross server pvp match maker to use them.

0 0
Score : 338

blookyboo|2019-03-05 08:29:02
I would like to state again this class is simply an idea I dont expect it to get added EVER! it would be cool if it is added or even just seen by a dev but I just made this as something fun to do making more is just so I can keep some consistency in my forum posts while expressing myself. but I do agree with you on the fact they need to balance. and again if you would like to come up with some class ideas with me I would be happy to do so. IDK if you were trying to be rude or just stating that before this has hope of getting added they need to balance either way you are right 

I wasn't trying to be rude at all, sorry if it seemed that way, I like your idea I'm just angry at Ankama 
0 0

i wasnt saying you were I just wanted to make sure you seem really cool and you are right one of the major reasons I dont play the game anymore (might come back) is cuz I can never find a good class so I resort to making my own ideas

0 0
Score : 123

It can happen, there is one cancel comic called tears of blood of a character who is a follower of Rushu.

0 0
Score : 4874

Whoa, what's up with all the comments that just complain about the game?

Anyway, I think your idea fits really well, they could work well as disciples of Sadida (as witches tend to be nature and voodoo themed), Feca (they have a spell called fecastopheles that used to show shushus attacking) or obviously Rushu (the last demon god).

Anyway I'd suggest earth spells to be swamp themed as witches often live in swamps and it would really fit in with the MP removal spells.
For the summon, I'd suggest a black cat but ecaflips already use those, so what if they just summoned a shushu to fight for them? There's a bunch of minor shushus in shutstuft and I bet they would be eager for some action.
For the fire spells I think you could lean on the old foggernaut flamethrower mechanics, where all their fire spells spawned a fire on the cell you cast them on and if anyone walked on them they hurt them then disappeared. Maybe it could even be a cursed fire that causes some debuffs and stuff.

0 -1

well actualy I stated they summon a crowbak and the swamp is kinda rasialy bias  (as the only swap witches are black ones same with voodoo IDK Why tho) but its a good idea and I stated they are technicaly disiples of rushu. also I wanted to add a little thing called a broombix (basicaly a broomstick shushu) that they use to fight/fly around on

also yeah save me from the complaints XD

0 0
Respond to this thread