By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I get the Yokai Haven Bag skin?

By Dokaro - MEMBER - October 26, 2018, 19:49:10

The news post doesn't really say anything about actually getting it, and I'd absolutely adore having it. Do I have to buy it or something?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 4395

What, the one you get by killing 444 yokai? If so, that's how.

Dokaro|2018-10-27 00:33:52
Wait, really? How did you even find that? Also how do you even know how many you've killed

Go to the Quest Management tab and select Achievements. All challenges within each event are listed. Click each and you'll see the requirements and your tally.

First, click the Quest Management button (third down, with a garland on it). This brings p the Quest category listing. Click the bottom option marked Events. On the side screen look for something that looks like a flattened pumpkin. There should be several. Click each and it tells you what you need to do. As you work on each Quest, you can click back in there and it'll run a tally on your kills.

Hope you found it.
2 0
Score : 680

Wait, really? How did you even find that? Also how do you even know how many you've killed

0 0
Respond to this thread