FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About "new" dungeon.

By - MEMBER (+) - March 13, 2017, 01:41:26

People who create "new" dungeon try run it on lvl what they offer?
I want see video how party of 4 player finished (stasys 11 (normal)):
On 40 lvl - The Stalagmotel (36 lvl).
On 70 lvl - Temple of the Grand Orrok (66 lvl).
On 85 lvl - Miseryeum (81 lvl).
*and dont forget about fight quest

Why i want see? Ugmmmm.
Because i see how Grand Orrok killing 3 120 lvl player. How two 90 lvl die in The Stalagmotel and how two 125 lvl die in Miseryeum. And i think - THATS IS NOT NORMAL!
Why "The Undieworld" semple that "The Stalagmotel", ha? Who invented charakterisik for "new" mobs? Dismiss him!

And yes. People who have 170+ lvl, please don write how u run this dungeon your sekond charakter with your friend. Why?
BECAUSE PLAYER WHO HAVE FIRST CHARAKTER NOT 170+ DON HAVE FULL LEGENDARY + EPIQUE + RELIC EQUIP (on ~100 lvl second char)!!!

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1244

I'm one of those 170+ people and I agree with you that these dungeons are tough.
They are tougher for their level range than old dungeons designed for their level range. (I'm talking when Hush first came out vs Miseryeum and Orrok) But I don't think they should mega nerf the dungeons because players are way stronger than the older counterparts. I would like to know how they decide what level range they put stuff in. 

2 0
Score : 16

+++
Very hard dungeon and mobs. Need nerfed or change lvl (Grand Orrok 100% not for 66 lvl).

1 0
Score : 1336

lel yeah, those pretties are basically low level Lenald xD

Stalagmotel takes damn too much time with all it's weird mechanics, the same for Miseryeum, I remember when it came out and I went with higher lvl char, done it just good, but my first thought was "Damn, no way that intended level dudes can make it without heap of luck"

0 0
Respond to this thread