FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Golden Geese?

By NoosphericKnightUlysses - MEMBER - May 20, 2015, 00:32:37

Hello, I'm a relatively new player (and MMO neophyte in general), who has made next-to-zero headway through the game, but with enough time and practice, hope to learn more about the World of Twelve, so please forgive any gaps in my understanding of the game.

My query being, are there any unconfirmed urban legends about this game? Any mysterious items that supposedly exist, but aren't in the catalog or rumored secret areas and events that nobody knows how to access? I know that talk of such things is usually limited to hoaxes and practical jokes, but I've always been spellbound by whispers of such content in games; currently even more so after watching an old anime that revolved around the pursuit of said rumored content within an MMO.

Still, I'd prefer that these rumors be at least plausible; there's no time in my schedule for me to chase half-baked fibs (that, and I know that forum moderators tend to hate pointless jabber). So if you know of any legends for me to chase once I'm done beating the game, please let me know.

Thank you.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 1974

This Tread might be interesting for you:
Click here
Maybe you want to join or help him?

0 0
Respond to this thread