FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I CANT BUY ANYTHING IN THE WEBSHOP EVEN OGRINES

By annahsaur23 - MEMBER - April 19, 2015, 18:30:11

Ive been tyring to find a solution why i cant purchase anything in the shop, everytime i try to choose as payment option is paypal, the purchasing wont get completed, it says i need to choose another payment option, and when i see the other payment option there is nothing else to choose besides paypal..

ive file a ticket and until now theres no response, and i tried posting in the technical issues forum and still no reply..

are u guys experiencing same problems?
also i notice that the steam is back selling packs, is it available to phaeris server?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 19

i was struggling with this before as well

i used paypal 1st, and linked it to a card. works fine for booster packs. haven't tried it with other things

as for ogrines. changed my country to japan because ankama doesn't accept cards as a payment option for my country. worked fine. but try to buy the lowest ogrine denomination first to be sure. if this works, you can try to use this method to buy booster packs as well.

steam packs are available in all servers. when you buy in steam, you are given a code and you must input this in your wakfu.com account to acquire your purchase. but i suggest to wait for steam sales as all packs are 50% off. too bad you missed the summer sale.

good luck

0 0
Score : 100
KamikazeAlpaca|2016-07-18 05:33:22
i was struggling with this before as well

i used paypal 1st, and linked it to a card. works fine for booster packs. haven't tried it with other things

as for ogrines. changed my country to japan because ankama doesn't accept cards as a payment option for my country. worked fine. but try to buy the lowest ogrine denomination first to be sure. if this works, you can try to use this method to buy booster packs as well.

steam packs are available in all servers. when you buy in steam, you are given a code and you must input this in your wakfu.com account to acquire your purchase. but i suggest to wait for steam sales as all packs are 50% off. too bad you missed the summer sale.

good luck

Hi i got a problem also, Im trying to purchase origines from the Philippines, when i set my location to Philippines there is no paying method so i change it and set to USA. Now my main account got PERMANENT BAN, im trying to buy origines worth $80 but they banned my account. Still waiting for the support reply, Can you make your services faster and clearer?! So di
sappointed.
0 0
Respond to this thread