FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reset Spell / Reset Stats

By Nsuidara - MEMBER - August 04, 2014, 22:19:14

Hello, i cant find anywhere...

i got in 10lvl
so my question other method scroll CS or update exsist ?

Quest ?
or free, where information ?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 73

You get a free one at level 10, and 30. But be careful there is a time limit on those! After that you get a "free" reset by doing a gathering quest every month (Need a lot of items!) Or you can buy a scroll with real money in the shop to reset.

0 0
Score : 48

Hello, I havent played for almost a year and now I decided to come back to Wakfu. Logged into my sram to find all his spells have been reset to level 0. Only option I get to level them up is the quest from Jonk to get the materials which is really bothersome without spells and just my melee weapon... Is this how its supposed to be? Did my sram just get randomly broken?

0 0
Score : 7898
Oplius|2014-12-21 09:45:41
Hello, I havent played for almost a year and now I decided to come back to Wakfu. Logged into my sram to find all his spells have been reset to level 0. Only option I get to level them up is the quest from Jonk to get the materials which is really bothersome without spells and just my melee weapon... Is this how its supposed to be? Did my sram just get randomly broken?
this was because of changes to the sram class and to how characteristic points are distributed. You should have a quest which teleports you to the respec room if you talk to your nations jonks / bossowl in astrub.
0 0
Soundtrack8|2014-12-21 12:16:01
Oplius|2014-12-21 09:45:41
this was because of changes to the sram class and to how characteristic points are distributed. You should have a quest which teleports you to the respec room if you talk to your nations jonks / bossowl in astrub.
I only get the Restate of Farmergency quest where i need to farm 4x200 + 4x150 materials. I read somewhere that you only get the free respec after an update for only 48 hours, dont know if thats true...
0 0
Score : 7898

yeah you get the 48 hour quest, but it doesnt activate until you log in ohmy 

0 0

Guess I missed it somehow. Great...

0 0
Score : 154

And a free one at lvl 80

0 0
Score : 2

I went to Jonk but still did not get restat sad is there any other way?

0 0
Score : 10817

I think it Jonk only.

0 0
Respond to this thread