By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 586

Why can't I fight outlaws?

By Dokaro - MEMBER - July 11, 2018, 10:00:29

This is the third time I haven' been able to 'arrest' someone committing illegal acts. It just doesn't give me the option. I only get the little buttons for trade, follow, private chat and group, the fighting button is missing. (I'd add a screenshot but I have no idea how.)

Reactions 2
Score : 3191

There are two requirements that need to be met in order for you to attack an outlaw
1) You must be a Guard of your nation, this is achieved through a quest once you are a citizen
2) The outlaw must be on your nations land, you will not be able to attack an Outlaw on Riktus land if you are apart of Amakna, when you enter an area it will appear under the name who owns the land, ownership can change during pvp battlegrounds
To summarize: Be a guard of your nation and Attack Outlaws on your own nations land

Score : 999

Interesting, could you be more specific tho? How and where does one get this quest and what happens if I attack an outlaw and lose to them?

Respond to this thread