By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 26

Looking to buy Guildalogem

By Virian - MEMBER - November 06, 2018, 09:17:29

Hello, group of semi-low level players (20-50) are looking to start a little guild for themselves among friends. Looking to buy a Guildalogem for reasonable price, only one found on markets is 80k, and even with all our pooled money we are not even close to it. Would love to avoid either grinding days for money, or grinding days for achievements needed to get one gem ourselves.
Anyone willing to help group of semi-new players so we don't lose few of our players for lack of guild?

Reactions 5
Score : 57
https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/tutorials/425664-guild-creation

You don't need one unless things have changed. Just pay the one time registration fee of 10k.
In case, it has changed then I have one on me. 

Sadly things HAVE changed, and the 10k registration fee option has been removed. Hence why Guildalogems have become lot more scarce and price has skyrocketed.

Score : 3274

You can get one for free by completing Astrub achievements together within a day or two, it is relatively easy if you do it together, I guess. 

A low level guild doesn't matter in either case, there is almost absolutely zero benefit to a low level guild and you would be better off all joining an existing high level guild. Being in a low level guild is similar to not being in any guild at all, so there's really not much difference if you manage to create one or don't, I guess.

Indeed, but we were hoping to cut through the achievement grinding and start with the guild. To us it's not really about guild bonuses, but just the "we can be together" mentality of a guild. I know that getting any considerable bonuses even with a large group would take weeks and months of tedious grind, but it is more of the concept of being able to do our own thing instead of having to integrate into already-existing group and go with their rules...

Score : 57

Virian|2018-11-08 10:32:47
Sadly things HAVE changed, and the 10k registration fee option has been removed. Hence why Guildalogems have become lot more scarce and price has skyrocketed.

Have you found one? I don't really need mine so I will hand it over for the old 10k price if you are still willing.
Respond to this thread