FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WTS this beautiful costume

By SammKat - MEMBER - January 14, 2018, 20:20:07
Potrick Costume.
40 or 50mk (yeah, it is excessively high, but if you want it so much you will have to pay that amount)
You can contact me by message (ankabox) or comment here and I will contact you.
(I'm really sorry for the high price, if you want to tell me any offer you can do it, if I'm interested in your price I'll contact you.)
Server: Remington.
2 -3
Reactions 14
Score : 467

lol

1 0
Score : 171

Do not laugh at me! sad

1 -1
Score : -34

Do you belive in Santa Claus? haha , Cheers mate , u made my day.

0 -1
Score : -34

And by the way.. Would you pay that much for the same costume if you did not had it since you like it that much?? ofc not. haha

0 -1
Score : 2207

omg jajajaja how old are you? anyway good luck ^^ ty for this

1 0

I'm 20 years old, I need those kamas to buy Zinit gear, I do not have friends to go to Zinit or Ogrest to get relics, epics, etc (this is not my main account) I do not have high level heroes either, I wanted to see if someone with a lot of money wanted to buy the costume but I think I exaggerated. ^^'

0 0
Score : 1451

There's no easy way towards Zinit gear. As a "1 character" player, it took me several months to gather the pieces to fulfill my build. I even had to play it waaaaaaaay ahead so that i wouldn't burn Kamas in something that was inferior.

I'm still finishing Runeforging it, which is by far the most expensive thing when it comes to final set. 

So yeah, get ready for a big mountain. 

1 0

I see... ohmy

1 0
Score : 71

nice costume!!!!1 (i'm poor)

0 -2
Score : 135

At this rate no one is gonna cough up 40 or 50mil kamas. That's just a super excessive amount of it. Waayyyy too much. Lmao. Sell it for like 20mil or something. That's my suggestion. If you don't accept, no biggy. I wish you luck finding someone stupid enough to cough up that much.

0 0
Score : 2856

...or finding someone generous and with a big heart smile

5 -1
Score : 105

Considering I got it for free from a dude who didn't knew what to do with it, this sheds a tear.

0 0
Respond to this thread