By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 5963

Welcome in my mysterious kroshop sale!

By SirPercedal - MEMBER - November 26, 2017, 14:38:26

Hello seekers of rare items! Welcome in my mysterious shop! As sure you know, Kroshop has been deleted from the game and will not come back to us. But don't worry collectors, I have something for you! I kept some nice items in my bag and now times comes and I wanna sell them into good hands!

I have:
- full colection of Krosmaster Figurine Statues (12 Statues; Nox, Goultard, Lil Healey, Bad Aboom, Percimol, Oscar Kass, Victor don Voom, Bill Tell, Anna Tommy, Klor Ofil, Dani O'Shun, Darkness Knight) There is no reason to talk about the sale of single statues, as we know full colection always looks better. Price: 72mk for all 12 statues!

- Krosmaster Game Table true relic of the past! Long time ago u cloud use this table to play Krosmaster while u playing Wakfu. Now it just a perfect deco perfectly fit into Statues company! 8mk for table!

- Last but not least, i have 3 Krosmaster Weapones, they are excellent as mimisibic. 2mk per one weapon!

There is nothing to wait for! Leave coments here, contact via Ankamabox or find me in game and pw to "Lady Percylia"
Have a nice day!
Reactions 16
Score : 9044

Since they are lvl 50 weapons, I actually think they might be good in the new mineral tower dungeon

I didn't compare then to other weapon on this lvl cap but you can be right c;

Score : 641

mineral tower is ALS , so any gear not work there

U wrong buddy, in als u can equip a special dedicate to lvl emblem or create new lvl page with eq and stats assigned to lvl cap u choose. The only condition is that eq must be on lvl cap of dun (kit skill can rise that cap of course)

Up

Score : 5

UP

Score : 11658

way overpriced on everything..

I got all of em tho..

Okey, I will wait for buyer. Kroshop was removed so u can't get this items from noone else then players c;
Also small % of players even bother to open krosmaster, without saying anything about gathering so many krospoints to buy that items c;
Have a nice day!

UP

Score : 9044

How much for 1 statue? Cause i can't afford all of them if i sold half my account

U can buy single one for 7mk if u want to.

Score : 1

how much you for the eni statue and that wand? 

SirPercedal|2018-06-10 16:20:07
2MK for one weapon
7MK for one statue

2 000 000 and 7 000 000? the "mk" have different value in my language XD

2MK for one weapon
7MK for one statue

Yea 2.000.000 and 7.000.000 kamas. Prices are high cos Krosshop was deleted and there is no other way to gather all this items.

Score : 5

UP^

up^

Respond to this thread