By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1204

Emporium Shenbatu - Rare gear and more

By Shenbatu - MEMBER - June 22, 2017, 02:17:08

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. Welcome to Emporium Shenbatu. This is a topic of things that I am currently selling/wanting to buy. If anything interests you, please contact me in game. (IGN: Victor Freezz).

All prices are subject to negotiation. I try to set prices that are fair for both parties as much as possible. Have a good day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Artwork Credit: Pendinf)

WTS:

Gear:
  • Assassin BP and Helmet (old Mobile Arena awards)
  • Leafy Leafery (Make offer; will trade for something interesting)
  • The Troma (Make offer; will only sell for a worthy offer in either kamas or rare costumes)
  • Doziak Set
  • Chaos Set

Costumes:

Decorations:
  • Wobot Toy
  • Wabbit Plant
  • Ballotwine Bed
  • Flannelette Cushion
  • Gobbowl Fan Bedroom Set
  • Justice Choo-Choo
  • Steam Trophy
  • Black Ink Toy
  • Black Ink Painting
  • Mimi the Marvelous Toy
  • Little Ogrest Toy

Services:
  • I have ogrines. I can buy you anything you need in the shop depending on what you need. Contact me in game (Victor Freezz) to discuss this.
  • Resources: I have all gathering professions maxed. If there's something you need at a reasonable quantity and price, I can gather it for you.

WTB:

Costumes:
  • Blueberry Bilbiboy
  • Mint Bilbiboy

Decorations:
  • Emerald Dofus Sculpture (25,000,000)
  • Gold-Plated Dofus (10,000,000)
  • Square Companion (5,000,000)

Misc.
2 -2
Reactions 25
Score : 2198

Greetings, well, out-of-topic here, those decoration seen forgotten but amazing and really exist in game? 

0 0

Yes.

2 -2

I have seen at least 2/3 of those. A friend said he saw the gold dofus some time ago. It may be related to Nation Quest Ch 4 content, but it doesn't appear to be a reward for anything.

2 -2

Water Festival and chaos costumes bought. Have an interest in mercenary costume (the one from ogrine pack). Please contact me in game to discuss price.

2 -2

Now offering Vampire and Tyrolean costumes!

2 -2

Bump.

2 -2

Mercenary Costume bought.

2 -2

Bump. Looking for Blueberry and Mint Bilbiboy costumes. Also looking for bride/groom or wedding costume ("groom" costume that changes depending on gender). Thanks.

1 -1

Bump. Also looking for bum sacks.

1 -1

Bump. 1 Bum Sack bought. Need 2 more. Bride costume bought but still looking for groom.

2 -2

Also looking for scuba diver costume. Thanks.

2 -2

Bump.

1 -1

Bump. Groom costume bought.

0 0

Bump.

1 0

Bump. New costumes added. Now selling Ember Island costume and more!

1 0

Ogrest toy bought.

0 0

Bump.

0 0

Bump.

0 0

Bump. Still wanting those bilbiboy costumes