FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

11th Edition of Brawlmington [PVP EVENT]

By SirPercedal - MEMBER - April 10, 2019, 02:19:31

Heyo Twelvians!

Firstly I would like to appologize for lack of 11th edition in previous week. That was hard week for us organizers, I was finishing my diploma work, other organizers had really tight schedule too.
But we're not abandon you, don't worry! ^^

Date? 14.04.2019
Time? Start probably around 8-9pm server time
Where? Punchy Arena in Astrub (pic below) if there will be any bigger group fights we can move to ecaflipus pvp maps.

Like always, main idea is to have fun and practise pvp! On event both new players and veterans shows up so there is always somebody to fight on your pvp skill level.

We're hosting fight form both solo and group pvp. U don't need to show with team if u don't have your own, we usually create a teams out of ppl from event. We have also few players intrested in als pvp so its always worth to step for a moment and ask if someone from lower lvl pvp bracket is up for challange!

If u don't have eq/lvl/mood to fight, u're also welcome. We're chilled group of players enjoying time together, pvp is just a nice spicy addition to our time spend in game ^^

Most of fights are recorded and then send to Reg YT channel 

So see you all on events!
Brawlmington organizers xoxo

P.S. For more info pls contact;
ign: Lady Percylia, Suspect, Darth Kitty, Sorotity
discord: Sir Percylius#2403, Suspect#2781, Darth Kitty#1701, bumbum#5872

Thanks to all ppl taking part in event! We were fighting 6h. I was happy too see some new faces and I hope it will continue! I record a lot of footage for Reg channel so stay tuned!
3 0
Respond to this thread