FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tournament Level: MASTER [3v3 PVP]

By MiloAE - MEMBER - May 14, 2017, 22:16:52

Are you BORED? Want to do something FUN?

It's time for Tournament Level: MASTER!

This is your chance to become FAMOUS, both in WAKFU and YOUTUBE!
If you're skilled enough, and you know how to use your BRAIN, this is your SHOWTIME!
I'm Master Chen, and this is my tournament, everything in here has a story and a price.

The Tournament will start at 6 PM UTC +1on Saturday 20th!

RULES:

• Your team can only have 3 players at a time
  • There's NO submissions
  • Each team may only have a maximum of 1 player from each class.
  • You may team up with whoever wants to team up with you (no guild restrictions).
  • I recommend level 180+ since there will be level 200's in this tournament.
  • If your team doesn't show up within 15 minutes of when a match of yours starts, you will be disqualified.
  • You may use whatever stat buffing food items you would like.
 BATTLEFIELD:
  • I'll pick the map at random, then each team may start the duel when ready.
  • If you need more time, you can ask, but your team will be disqualified if you delay more than 15 minutes.
  • Match will NOT be restarted if you encounter any bugs or glitches in the fight.
  • If your battle reaches the 30 minute mark, we will have to call a winner lest we drag on the tournament for too long.
 Time Restriction, and Point List:
  • Here is how i will determine who wins after the 30 minute mark. I will use a point system based on the classes your team chose. This way, i will count the remaining living players on each team and add their class's points together. The team with the most remaining points wins the match.
  • All classes that are more likely to extend the duration of the battle receive LESS points (tanks, healers and hybrids) and all classes that are more likely to speed up a fight (damage dealers) will receive MORE points.
  • If it's a tie; Winner(s) is/are the one(s) with more Health Points (HP)

POINT LIST:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • 1 points for Tanks,Healers,Hybrids
  • 2 points for Damage Dealers​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

If you're interested in signing up, make sure to whisper me in game (/w Master Chen) or on Discord (add Bro#9812) with the names and classes of the  members of your team. I wish you all the best!
 ~Big thanks to my buds Mario, Deto, Rehu and Yunru

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 802

Yay, count me in. (space-manipulator or pinktutu). I will just play for fun, of course, since I am not pvp-oriented!

0 0
Score : 3991

may we have a list of what classes are considerated hybrids,healers,dds,tanks?,just in case

0 0
Score : 67

You should know something like that already, but fine. Healers: Eni, hybrids: utility healers, like Sadi, eca etc. Tanks: basically everything with more than 76% res and 12k hp, Dd: basically everything with more than 1.2k damage ( calculated both primary and secondary )

0 0
Score : 443

you basically copied this from bari's tourny

0 0
Score : 7404

Its a Tournament. Good rules constitute repeat. Why change something that is already well made? Who cares who started it just be happy that the community players are doing something. You negative nancy.

1 0

sadly,i have exams next week,i cannot afford to participate on your tournament

0 0
Score : 30

sacrier berzek is a tank or a Dd?
Iop is a dd? Whut is an osa?

0 0

and where? Ecaflipus?

0 0
Score : 7404

Tournament is at Ecaflipus!

0 0
Score : 2315

I wanna join

0 0

by a change of plans on my irl schedules,i will be able to take on the tournament

0 0

add one Phénix team too, Corbeau-Neras and me Ston.
Ty and see you soon

0 0
Score : 1172

Here the video of the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zchysp1KvxU

Battles are at
1. Battle 0:03:30
2. Battle 0:39:10
3. Battle 1:12:00
4. Battle 1:16:00
5. Battle 1:40:40
6. (last) Battle 1:52:30

0 0

i don't... remember swearing so much ._.

why didntcha hide the chat! QQ

0 0
Score : 1172

i think it wasnt that bad and i guess many ppl know that the trashtalk was to make it more interesting. We had a lot of funny stuff told in the chat and i thought it would be a good idea if the ppl can read what we say.

0 0
Respond to this thread