FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for Feedback on Incadescent Milk

By XelZeta - MEMBER - April 03, 2012, 21:41:37

I'm thinking about getting Incadescent Milk. but im not too sure about it.
What can you all tell me about this passive?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 203

its a decent support skill the dmg is not amazing but its a nice addition. in my opinion only one point in it is necessary, so you unlock the debuff. it procs at the beginning of the monsters turn damaging itself and anything next to it including your own allies.

the + fire dmg you get from it really is not worth 19 more skill points as it is not final dmg.

0 0
Score : 3009

damages allies huh? Does my barrel and I also take damage from it?
If so it doesnt really seem like it would be worth taking at all.

0 0
Score : 1581

You do take damage from it; I don't know about the barrel.

Incadscent Milk effects targets in a 1-cell cross originating from the affected monster, but rarely will those monsters stay crowded in that formation.

I think the range of the AoE should be increased to a 1-cell circle, so it deals damage to targets positioned diagonally.

0 0
Score : 203
yes it also does dmg to yourself and barrel. its not a terrible amount as it caps at 15 dmg at lvl 100. its nice since it adds to our already strong area skills.

if you use karm at all you can re position any enemies you have stacked incandescent on into more favorable places to harm other enemies or just to keep it away from allies.

over all i haven't had its dmg cause enough of a prob with allies to make it not worth picking up.

0 0
Score : 3009

interesting, very interesting... I'll go ahead and grab level 1 of it. If you all dont regret getting it then im sure I wont either.

many thanks to you all.

0 0
Respond to this thread