FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Barrelhop Vs Bamboozle?

By Pooncakes - MEMBER - April 03, 2012, 07:41:33

I am an earth panda, main blisskrieg etc.. etc..

Anyways i am already 9/9 kamchurak 9/9 barrel and am having trouble deciding what to go next.

Bamboozle seems very good especially if you are the fastest one in the group and can hit your whole team for a 20% damage boost on first turn.

Barrelhop seems like one of those PvP main spells like beacon sneaking and whatever that feca glyph jump move is called. (Also i saw this water panda high 70s use it 4 times in a row to build up his merry it made me laugh when he only hit 3 enemies for 140 damage)

Also i'm debating on ether, it sucks right now, but i have faith in ankama that they will remove the WP cost at max level like it was before. If that happens it will be instantly maxed!

Do you think maybe as an earth panda i should do 20/20 in master of merriment or milky instinct or both? Biggest thing about milky instinct, does it count a charge of your barrel even while carrying it is my biggest concern and i have not had any definite answers so far.

Please provide opinions!

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 2020

Barrel hop, because I'm pretty sure you'd need to continue buffing your teammates over and over or else they'll go into worn out state. Besides the utility of barrel hop is great. & I have no idea about the rest

0 0
Score : 58
Rakury|2012-04-03 08:37:12
Barrel hop, because I'm pretty sure you'd need to continue buffing your teammates over and over or else they'll go into worn out state. Besides the utility of barrel hop is great. & I have no idea about the rest
Actually, as long as you don't use it on them twice in a row they'll be fine. Worn Out doesn't give an actual debuff until above level 20 (And bamboozle gives 20 levels of Merry).

So when Bamboozle's merry wears off after a single application, the only negative effect will be the "can no longer be merry" state from Worn Out, which doesn't hamper other classes at all.

I'm still going with Barrelhop personally, as I like the mobility it offers, and it still gives the option to Merry ramp with it if you feel the need to (Which might be handy for those shorter fights where you won't have to worry about going over 100 Merry).

EDIT: Also, something else I've noticed, I was wondering if anyone could confirm: Bamboozle doesn't even seem to be usable when holding a barrel (At least, it's always greyed out after I pick up my barrel), though I'm not sure of the logic behind that. Overall, Bamboozle seems like something for a Fire/Water Panda, there seem to be a lot of better options for Earth.
0 0
Respond to this thread