FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What will happen if Wakfu Releases...

By FinalSnake February 22, 2012, 00:38:23

In Dofus, You had to PAY for the panda in order to play. Now, what of this? If Wakfu releases, does this mean we have to pay for the panda as well? sad 

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1581

i would be a sad, sad panda...

sad

0 0
Score : 3270

I hope so, no one likes the panda in this version anyway.. it sucks bad.

Feca is where it's at.

0 0
Score : 2021
Mauzy|2012-02-22 03:43:44

Feca is where it's at.
Why do you come into all these class discussions just to promote fecas. We get it.

@OP

I think I heard somewhere that you can choose between 6ish core classes, so they'll probably be basic classes like iop, cra, eni, etc. A drunken warrior is pretty abstract.
0 0
Score : 5781
Rakury|2012-02-23 16:09:03

Feca is where it's at.
Why do you come into all these class discussions just to promote fecas. We get it.

@OP

I think I heard somewhere that you can choose between 6ish core classes, so they'll probably be basic classes like iop, cra, eni, etc. A drunken warrior is pretty abstract.

Core professions. 6 core professions.

All 12 races will be available to subscribers, Rogues and Masq's I have no idea
0 0
Score : 5889

Chaos will happen, Ogrest chaos and we must bound together as a nation and stop it!

0 0
Score : 2021
Johnwiddin|2012-02-23 19:56:56
Rakury|2012-02-23 16:09:03

Feca is where it's at.

@OP

Core professions. 6 core professions.

All 12 races will be available to subscribers, Rogues and Masq's I have no idea

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up
0 0
Score : 51

Hi FinalSnake!

The panda was already in available before this upcoming release, unlike in Dofus when the panda was made available when the game was released. So I'm pretty sure the panda will be available to non-subscribers. Otherwise it wouldn't make any logical sense to take it away like that and make it exclusive to subscribers. If this is the case for particular classes, it might be for the Masqueraiders and Rogues. It's just my guess. We'll just have to wait and see... wink

0 0
Respond to this thread