FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth Pandawa Build

By Cardioes February 20, 2012, 21:02:54

Greetings Wakfu Community,

I have been debating whether to go Earth Pandawa or Peace-Armor Feca as my main for live, and am trying to maximize their build to help me decide.

I realize that I won't be able to 'Cast Barrel' - 'Toss Barrel' - 'Teleport' - 'Pick up Barrel', in one turn, until maybe mid game with this build. So please, help me make it as efficient as possible.

Barrel: 9 [Level 20]

Bottomless Barrel 2 [Level 22]

Karchamrak: 9 [Level 41]

Barrelhop: 9 [Level 60]

Bottomless Barrel: 20 [Level 78]

Master of Merriment: 12 [Level 100]

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

`Kurimja`
~Cardioes

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 71

As Earth you will be carrying your barrel to Bliss for maximum damage so most of the skills you plan on putting points into you won't be using. You will probably want Master of Merriment, Bottomless Barrel, and possibly Milky Instinct.

0 0
Score : 1296
kwathdaraven|2012-02-20 21:41:03
As Earth you will be carrying your barrel to Bliss for maximum damage so most of the skills you plan on putting points into you won't be using. You will probably want Master of Merriment, Bottomless Barrel, and possibly Milky Instinct.

Thank you for your reply =).

I considered this, however I also want to be able to rearrange things for the party if needed. After pondering a bit more, I realized that I won't really need to Barrelhop. So would the following be more efficient:

Barrel: 9 [Level 20]

Bottomless Barrel 2 [Level 22] (In order to get 16 Liters, which lets me use Bliss each turn until Merry Maxes out)

Karrchamrak: 5 [Level 27] (In order to lower the pick up and throw cost to 2)

Sherpa: 20 [Level 47] (Lower enemy resistance/Raise party member resistance and Throw barrel for 0. This lets me put down the barrel for free, pick up an enemy, toss him 1-8 spaces away and pick up my barrel again w/ 6 AP.)

Karchamrak: 9 [Level 59] (Lowers the cost to 1 and lets me stack -Resistances)

Bottomless Barrel: 20 [Level 79] (Add Lock and Liters)

Master of Merriment: 11 [Level 100] (Add Dodge)
0 0

You shouldn't focus on earth then, Earth pandas do a truckload of damage with Bliss and that's what they do. You should go Water or Fire if you want to throw people around and do battlefield control type stuff.

0 0
Score : 5781

It's a fine line whether milky instinct or master of merriment is better. What's your reasoning for taking it beyond the dodge?

Master of Meriment:
3% a turn - 30 at 1k health which is around level 60.
50 dodge

Milky Instinct
Always Flaming Barrel
20% chance to have dizzy targets hit your barrel instead of you

Guess it depends on what you're trying to do, but I personally intend on taking hits.

0 0
Score : 89

To say bliss is all earth pandas do seems a bit excessive. Especially with sherpa allowing you to drop the barrel for 0ap and pick up/toss 1ap each there is a ton of possibilities mid game if your 8ap or more base.
Thing that confuses me is why your bothering to max barrel so early, when points in bottomless barrel are more efficient past level 3 on barrel as you get lock as well as quarts. Will 2ap barrel really prove to be that much different?
Guess it all depends on how you want to play, personally I want to try for a 9-10ap build since I like having options and in general only plan to PvE anyway.

0 0

If you are just going to throw people around and such Earth is not the build for you as the lowest Earth skill that uses the barrel takes 4 AP. Fire or water however have cheaper skills and don't require you to drop the barrel to use them. Therefore Earth is not what he should be focused on. Earth is only really good if you are using bliss for maximum effectiveness as that is one of the strongest skills in the game.

0 0
Score : 4296

Temporarily dropping the barrel to pick up and throw is certainly nice, but I think it's best left as something to look forward to in the end game. Until then, you'll probably be better off making sure that you're at your best when you have the barrel in hand.

I did experiment with a build a little like this, but it quickly devolved back into a typical earth/Merry build, and I couldn't really justify spending too much on throwing.

Instead, I wound up playing the fire build that I outlined a little bit in this post. Maybe that's more your style?

0 0
Respond to this thread