FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Water Pandas Useless? Lol @ You

By CapnKorin February 18, 2012, 22:50:15

Just got done PvP'ing a water panda.

Hit me with some splashy spell for 468 damage.

So yea.

Stop complaining about those.

0 -2
Reactions 14
Score : 443

No one's complaining about water pandas.

lolggnubPlease vacate. It would be highly appreciated. Thaderpderp

But Fire is beyond useless.

0 -2
Score : 472
odbj|2012-02-18 23:37:18
No one's complaining about water pandas.

lolggnubPlease vacate. It would be highly appreciated. Thaderpderp

But Fire is beyond useless.

Click here

^ Contains complaint about water.

Click here

^ Yet another complaint about water.

Those are the only topics explicitly stating they have complaints. But feel free to browse the rest of them and let me know what you derp.

It'd be much apprederpated.

Derpadurphurpfurp.

TL;DR - Remove head from ass.
2 -1
Score : 1581

It's good to know that water pandas can hold their own (damage-wise) in PvP.

However, most of the complaints are centered around PvE solo and in groups -- the major complaints (pre-patch) being tied to the location of your barrel, and the old Dizzy mechanic.

0 0
Score : 347

You might want to mention those in the OP instead of making assumptions that everyone reads month old topics such as yourself. Also since we recently had a game breaking patch, everything in those topics is obsolete.

With that I'll herp my derpderp and wish you Happy Trolling!

0 0
Score : 467

ya, those examples are def pre-patch... well done
SPLASHY SPELL FTW!!

--
and if he hit you that hard... it would make one believe that he is using the spell lvl glitch cuz thats a homerun... rather easy to do with water i hear.

0 0
illRoy|2012-02-19 03:18:26
ya, those examples are def pre-patch... well done
SPLASHY SPELL FTW!!

--
and if he hit you that hard... it would make one believe that he is using the spell lvl glitch cuz thats a homerun... rather easy to do with water i hear.

I was fighting a Brakmarian, and I've heard they like to take advantage of certain... "Things" in the name of bug searching.

But'chea, I was 2shot'd by that guy.

First I got hit with Blisskrieg for 463.

Then was finished off with some splashy thing for 468.

I was all like... Lolwut.
0 0
Score : 71

That's not even Water spells you died to, that was all earth...

0 0
kwathdaraven|2012-02-19 11:27:15
That's not even Water spells you died to, that was all earth...

Blisskrieg is earth, yes.

But not Milk-something.

Anyway, the entire point of this thread is gone out the window.

It wasn't any particular element tree that pwned my face into oblivion.

It was bug abusers taking advantage of an exploit that allows spamming of element spell gain.
0 0

Sounds like he hit you with Lactic Acid from the way you described it, which is also an Earth spell.

0 0
Score : 87

Meh, he was probably stacking water and earth scrolls.

0 0
Score : 2004

I think it's actually really hard to find a build that is legitimately useless. With the way things are set up you could find a niche for every build.

0 0
Score : 5781
Sardiuslols|2012-02-27 03:54:13
I think it's actually really hard to find a build that is legitimately useless. With the way things are set up you could find a niche for every build.

You'd be amazed. There's plenty of builds that don't really pull their weight. Mind you people really need to think outside the box with Pandas, seeing as water is mostly support for fire.
1 0
Johnwiddin|2012-02-27 04:44:40

You'd be amazed. There's plenty of builds that don't really pull their weight. Mind you people really need to think outside the box with Pandas, seeing as water is mostly support for fire.
Water does more damage and has more utility than Fire. Fire is legitimately useless.
0 -1
Score : 443
Ideally, every build would have a niche or a use. But Fire Pandas provide nothing except horrible damage.

If you can think of an 'out of the box' Fire build that is actually relevant or useful, I'm all ears biggrin
(We've tried)
0 0
Respond to this thread