FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can someone tell us in detail how the Pandawas are changing in the next patch?

By bastuden1 February 03, 2012, 20:36:54
Reactions 21
Score : 89
IDCAA|2012-02-15 02:35:22
Its good that there are people willing to look at more than just 1 way to play a class. The thing is, in this game there still isnt really any valid reasons to do that. You either play a class and use what is available to you, or you dont. Current pandawas only have the 1 throwing skill, and its not at all optimal for what anyone might be trying to use it for tactically. Also, stop making excuses for Ankama. I have no proof to say the class is or isnt, but Im pretty sure based on how this thing playes, Its a dmg dealer. It isnt/doesnt seem it ever will be designed to be any sort of "support" in its role. Its a dmg dealer with a slight mobility aspect depending on which tree you use..

We have a 'field manipulator' as ppl call them; I believe theyre called Sacriers. And they do decent dmg for their HP / dmg ratio. They'll either fix this class, or they will flop again. No maybe this or maybe that.

I was under the impression from an older post of these changes from a head dev, that the water spells would be able to be casted on targets, but lack any AOE effect if they arent casted on the barrel. So if you cast a water spell from a current pandawa on an ememy, it will just hit that single enemy. So fires could always maintain dizzy on their target(s).
Just curious if you ever played Dofus? Pandas are considered one of the main support classes in that game, almost every epic level team uses one. And throw not being able to be used tactically? what world are you from, for 2ap you can move anyone ally or enemy 8 squares away now and give them - resist. Pandas are clearly the best field manipulator in the game currently, just think you need to stop thinking of pandas as damage dealers and absorb the whole thing.
0 0
Score : 901
pooktie|2012-02-16 00:56:38
IDCAA|2012-02-15 02:35:22
Its good that there are people willing to look at more than just 1 way to play a class. The thing is, in this game there still isnt really any valid reasons to do that. You either play a class and use what is available to you, or you dont. Current pandawas only have the 1 throwing skill, and its not at all optimal for what anyone might be trying to use it for tactically. Also, stop making excuses for Ankama. I have no proof to say the class is or isnt, but Im pretty sure based on how this thing playes, Its a dmg dealer. It isnt/doesnt seem it ever will be designed to be any sort of "support" in its role. Its a dmg dealer with a slight mobility aspect depending on which tree you use..

We have a 'field manipulator' as ppl call them; I believe theyre called Sacriers. And they do decent dmg for their HP / dmg ratio. They'll either fix this class, or they will flop again. No maybe this or maybe that.

I was under the impression from an older post of these changes from a head dev, that the water spells would be able to be casted on targets, but lack any AOE effect if they arent casted on the barrel. So if you cast a water spell from a current pandawa on an ememy, it will just hit that single enemy. So fires could always maintain dizzy on their target(s).
Just curious if you ever played Dofus? Pandas are considered one of the main support classes in that game, almost every epic level team uses one. And throw not being able to be used tactically? what world are you from, for 2ap you can move anyone ally or enemy 8 squares away now and give them - resist. Pandas are clearly the best field manipulator in the game currently, just think you need to stop thinking of pandas as damage dealers and absorb the whole thing.
With max Karchamrak and Sherpa, it's only 1ap and +20% resist to ally, and -40% resist to enemy. I think it's awesome.
0 0
Respond to this thread