FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Maxed Merry...

By cedis April 03, 2012, 06:39:44

what to do after that? i dont like getting a full debuff and have to wait turns just to be sober again

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 129

Make sure you end your turn with 1 charge left on the barrel. Next turn, summon a new one and you'll stay at max merry. Simple.

0 0
Score : 1174

First thing is not abusing it. smile

Be careful when you play around Merry, the mechanics for both Earth and Fire/Water pandawa have changed, you now have to be careful not getting too Merry too quickly.

I'm guessing you're Earth, so play a bit more around your Barrel-less skills, and start stacking Merry when the situations starts to be defined, don't rush in getting to maximum Merry too soon, because the sooner you get to 100, the sooner you'll get Worn Out state.

Also, keep in mind lvl.20 and less Merry has no Debuff, use it at your advantage. smile

Make sure you end your turn with 1 charge left on the barrel. Next turn, summon a new one and you'll stay at max merry. Simple.

When you hit lvl.100 Merry it automatically translates into Worn Out after a turn, no matter if you are or are not carrying the Barrel.
0 0
Score : 168
Deqor|2012-04-03 14:39:10
this isnt actually my question.. i know this trick

so lindel.. youre saying i should drop my barrel around 20-40 merry?
0 0
Score : 539

He's probably saying that, if you're in a battle where the point is to kill all the enemies quickly, and you think you can end it fast, keep the barrel and end it fast. Otherwise, manage when you should have your barrel and when you should not. Dropping it at L. 20 Merry is a good idea for when you need to just add some extra effects such as Resist or Lock in a long battle.

For example, in a legit run of Black Crow, I would advise against actually holding your barrel the entire battle. Instead, leave it around you, warp back and forth to stay safe, and pick it up when necessary. Otherwise, you're just going to end up killing yourself.

0 0
Respond to this thread