By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Karchamrak and Bosses.

By Whiterummy - MEMBER - May 24, 2018, 03:59:31

Does anyone else feel your main Utility as a Pandawa is useless in most dungeons (171+). 

Scenario:

Group: "The boss isn't stabilised throw him away"

Panda: "I can't pick it up"

Feca: "That's okay i'll just teleport it" (proceeds to teleport and bug out the Milk Cloud).

Karchamrak is an amazing ability and even the ability to move mobs to where you want them is a great advantage. But having us unable to pick up bosses seems like a pretty raw deal when most other support classes have ways to move the boss regardless.

11 -2
Reactions 9
Score : 150

Yeah I agree, even some bosses without the "heavy" status can't be picked up, feels rigged man...

1 -1
Score : 9649

+1

It would make tank Panda viable if he could carry all the bosses. When Moon was newest expantion me and my team tries a lot of other tanks to replace feca (feca all the time as tank was boring xD) we tried Panda, Iop even Fogger. Panda was the best of this 3 and have the best tanking mechanics, but with Panda cannot carry Vore boss, soo yea Panda should carry more enemies.

1 -1
Score : 3268

+1 Very tired of everything not being able to be kachamrak'd. But teleported always. 

1 -1
Score : 6041

+1

1 -1
Score : 67

Relatable my dude +1

1 -1
Score : 185

Be careful throwing Feca's Teleportation in, Ankama may find it balanced to make bosses impossible to teleport as well, instead of giving Pandawas the possibility of using Karchamrak on them.

7 -1
Score : 9649

I really want to disagree but damn man thats bullseye.

2 -1
Score : 931

+1 make panda great again

1 -2
Score : 64

+1

2 -2
Respond to this thread