FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pandawa tank

By CobbDouglas86#9736 - MEMBER - October 30, 2017, 10:15:13

Hi

I'm thinking to come back to the game. However, I am wonder if the tanks pandawa is still a good option as a as main tank PVE. It is my fav class.

Also I have my pandawa at lvl 60.if someone is levelling a new char or a new player want to level up together please let me know.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1498

thou this may be late im wondering are u still searching for partner?

0 0
Score : 2188

Tanking Pandawa is still useful, it's just harder to do than other tanks. But if you enjoy the class it's definitely a good one.

0 0
Score : 4964

I quit at moon so there's that. But it worked pretty well for 2 out of 5 of the moon bosses (Including Sham moon). But boy do you suck in the other 2.  and the last one you're nothing interesting. 

Before that, you're kinda equal with the other tanks. Just after it they get dumb. Bosses start getting Heavy and removing your barrel just because. Sometimes even it reduces your ability to even be mobile. Which is the basically countering your Panda

I was a panda tank from 1-185. It's fun and competitive then content starts to get really convoluted (Not difficult, just a lot of anti-mechanics that are there to stop you from doing things). 

0 0
Score : 8072

I have a level 200 tank Pandawa and tanked some of the 185-200 Zinit dungeons. It is partially doable, but there you partially don't need a tank or Pandawa is in comparison to Feca and Sacri not good. With the last patch and the forgotten rebalance of lactic acid to the willpowersystem, I stoped tanking with my Pandawa, but partially only because of my whole guild doesn't login anymore. On moon in tropicoco and Kanniball, it is really nice and have some advantages against fecas, but Cannivore is biggest pain and I don't know, if it is doable.

0 0
Score : 345

aeinn|2017-11-15 09:58:22
thou this may be late im wondering are u still searching for partner?

Yes I am. What is your name in game?
0 0
Score : 1498

same as my username: aeinn
currently lvl 57 pandawa
edit: remington server btw

0 0
Respond to this thread