By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Off tank build PVE

By CobbDouglas86 - MEMBER - August 01, 2017, 09:27:33

Hello everyone

I wonder if someone knows a good off-hand build in order to level up alone. I already have a tank build which I am like a rock but with 0 dmg and also I have a support build... Now i am looking for a off tank build... Any recomendation?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 332
What do you think about this off-tank build (pve) I would like to get something to help me level up and dont die in 2 hits. Please let me know your feedback

Intelligence: HP 36 points, Barrier 4, Eelemental Res. 10 
Strength: CC mastery 20, HP:30
Agility: Lock 50
Chance: Crit hit 20, Block 20, Critical Mast 10 
Major: AP MP RES Dmg

Thanks
0 0
Score : 332

Any help please?

0 0
Score : 6042

Sorry, I do't answer longer, because I don't have the time now. In my opinion, I wouldn't use poisoned chalice for offtank, use bottomless barrel instead. Exchange Inhalation for pandemic, if you want to be more tankier. I think dairy springer is more useful than triple whammy. Milk Fountain has a really bad damage/AP ratio and costs MP, but in some builds it's useful.

0 0
Respond to this thread