By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Fire Panda a good damage dealer?

By inanimexs - MEMBER - May 27, 2017, 20:13:36

I wanna know if fire panda is nice for dps, and if is nice focus on backstab + critic and beserker.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 6041

I don't think that fire panda is nice for dps, eventually you could say that Pandawa isn't good in dps at all in comparison to damage dealer. The best damage on pandawa you get is by using earth while carrying the barrel or in water with the finisher milk wave after consuming dizzy with flaming burp (+Preparation on you, -Res enemy).
Pandawa feals more like an allrounder with earth as tank+damage, water as damage+heal, fire damage+tools(easy aoe, jumps or amazing -Res and Preparation). You can't focus on one element, 2 or 3 elements are options.

Backstab: I heard from backstab Pandawas, but I'm not sure, if this is something useful, because Pandawas don't have passives which supports this playstyle.
Crit: You can get with merry 10crit.-bonus so you can reach 70% crit so you can play on crits. I think this is more better for earth.
Beserker: I think it is viable, but only with earth, because you need a good tankiness to survive with low life, but Pandawa don't have passives which supports beserk.

1 0
Score : 688

yes, i wanna be fire/earth, but more focus on fire. thanks for the tips, i saw panda passive where he recover 10% of health at start of turn, i'm thinking increase heal thing on str branch, for get more heal from this passive, so i could survive more

0 0
Score : 6041

0 0
Respond to this thread