By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pet and Sidekick for Pandawa

By Iadz - MEMBER - January 28, 2017, 10:12:10

What is the best Pet and sidekick for Panda water/earth build

Also what do you think the best costume for pandawa? biggrin

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 6190

You can't go wrong with a general damage pet like the Phoenix (+30% damage) or the Golden Bow Meow (+30% Water\Earth damage. +12ini)
Otherwise you can go with the Aboon pet (+30% area damage, +2%CH) since most of your spells are AoE, but your shields don't get boosted
OR you can use the Milimoowolf pet (+13% res, +5block) for a more tanky panda.

0 0
Score : 8231
Matt5150|2017-01-28 12:42:00
You can't go wrong with a general damage pet like the Phoenix (+30% damage) or the Golden Bow Meow (+30% Water\Earth damage. +12ini)
Otherwise you can go with the Aboon pet (+30% area damage, +2%CH) since most of your spells are AoE, but your shields don't get boosted
OR you can use the Milimoowolf pet (+13% res, +5block) for a more tanky panda.
This ^

My only other suggestions are Croum, which gives +10 resist +2% crits and +10 crit mastery... because it's a cheap pet that you can get from the guild vending machine and those stats are pretty good for Panda...

and maybe Angora Bow meow for +45 init if you want to make sure you go first. I've found init to be super useful on Pandawa but angora isn't required for that by any means.

As for Sidekicks... idk since I don't really think sidekicks are any good. Just pick one with AoE attacks and use Pandawa to throw enemies together for a combo.

As for costume? Most costumes look pretty good on panda. I think you'll be most satisfied if you pick a unique one that nobody else is using.
0 0
Score : 556

Im planning to waste my money at the shop, Phoenix or Golden Bow Meow whats your take?

Looks like the unique costumes all came from that token thingy tho.

but im planning to just buy may 10 golden bow meow and sell it to market then buy a costume. and transparent costume too have a good price now in the market. biggrin 

Im planning to waste my money at the shop, Phoenix or Golden Bow Meow whats your take?

Looks like the unique costumes all came from that token thingy tho.

but im planning to just buy may 10 golden bow meow and sell it to market then buy a costume. and transparent costume too have a good price now in the market. biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread