By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pandawa Feedback from a Pandawa Master

By Pandinade - MEMBER - April 14, 2016, 22:09:04
Reactions 24
Score : 8231

I think that Milk Fountain should probably reduce the resist on enemy target hit, while buffing the res of ally target hit.

At lv 200 it could be +50 elemental resist on allies, and -50 elemental resist on enemies

This would make it seem more useful to just use two milk fountains during a turn as a support tactic.

0 0
Score : 3
brotherinho|2016-04-15 10:10:47
THE ONLY ! BEST PANDA IS

FIR-IT-UP remington server

if yu need to know any about panda whisp to me biggrin
dont call yourself the best when you're afraid to pvp people on remi
0 0
Score : 518

I read the entire thread and I told you now: The unique change that panda needs is that explosive flask doesn't go linear when you don't have anything on.

Refeshment isn't useless, on grupal pvm and individual pvp against some classes is very useful to boost some damages that you lose with pandemie.

I think that you are overreacting a little.

0 0
Score : 8231

I just had another idea for Milk Fountain. What if, when hitting allies with it, it gave them completely immunity to damage from allies for 1 turn? This would allow the pandawa to use their other spells to stack dizzy while hitting enemies after pulling them all in.

1 0
Score : 10811
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-06-06 22:44:02
I just had another idea for Milk Fountain. What if, when hitting allies with it, it gave them completely immunity to damage from allies for 1 turn? This would allow the pandawa to use their other spells to stack dizzy while hitting enemies after pulling them all in.
I like that idea. Would be fair I think as have to use Milk Fountain first, then could use Milkin' It later to hit more enemies around ally and not worry about hitting ally.

Still, I would like my idea for Splash of Milk to place aura around both barrels if have 2 out and create 1, 2, or 3 double effect healing sweet spots (would mess up use of barrel for other uses (2 barrels too close to each other may not be good thing) and add another strategic placement function.
0 0
Respond to this thread