FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

pandawa status animations

By Shiemi-meme - MEMBER - December 11, 2014, 10:33:47
DevTracker

You know, those Merry and Worn Out, Dizzy, and the sleeping zzz animations above characters' heads when they have the state? Are those permanently gone?

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Shiemi-meme|2014-12-11 10:33:47
You know, those Merry and Worn Out, Dizzy, and the sleeping zzz animations above characters' heads when they have the state? Are those permanently gone?

Merry and Worn Out particles above Panda's head will be back on today's Beta update, so it should also be there on the next live update.
We don't want to bring it back on Dizzy because you can almost apply it on everything.

(Exalted state on Panda while carrying an Eliotrope is also fixed)

Exi
See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 6742

And I heard if an eliotrope gets exhalted while a panda is holding her, he gets exhaled too? If that's true I want to see a gif! tongue

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Shiemi-meme|2014-12-11 10:33:47

Merry and Worn Out particles above Panda's head will be back on today's Beta update, so it should also be there on the next live update.
We don't want to bring it back on Dizzy because you can almost apply it on everything.

(Exalted state on Panda while carrying an Eliotrope is also fixed)

Exi
Score : 6742

Awww, I wanted to see it. QQ

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Score : 77

Can you bring back the old Milking it animation?

I really like the old one, I love how it looks & how it sounds like fire cracker but the new one sounds like woman's fart...

0 0
Respond to this thread