FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Air sac vs Fire sac

By silverdarknes May 14, 2012, 19:46:04

So, my basic question would be. Which one is more viable for damaging and would get partied more late game? Because let's be honest, Early game means nothing if you suck late game. I have a lvl 13 fire sac and I seem to out damage other sacs, and all these Air sac builds seem to be Super complicated. Needing 5mp 7 ap I'm just trying to decide if i should sub or not. I really don't wanna sub, lvl my character, and realize he sucks late game, because i built him wrong. I've ALWAYS been a fan of mobility and agility in Dofus and wakfu, but if fire sac demolishes agi I don't want to waste my time...soooo HELP ME DECIDE biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 301

there's plenty of guides; use the search buttons.

1 -2
Score : 275

Theres plenty of OUTDATED guides. You push the search button. I wasnt asking to be told to search the forums which I've been doing and am Still doing. The numbers make no sense and are almost ALL before the update. So instead of telling me to search and just get a huge headache from insane reading. I'd appreciate a general answer or discussion.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

I just read the Earth/Fire sac build and it seems viable for tanking and yea Int seems to burn themselves up, But earth just...There dmg just isnt there and they pretty much are only good for tanking. There role can be easily replaced with an eni or feca. The raw dmg of an Int sac doesnt seem to be replaceable for the small amount of dmg done to his self, and with sanguine you do no dmg to your self and still have some left over for your opponents turn.

I'm posting because no one has really discussed the best hybrid options or really looked into what spells you should focus on lvling and thats my main concern, should i just lvl BTW and punishment, or lvl CoB for when my targets run and I need that lock, Or get some earth spells for the lock. See my point?
0 0
Score : 3544

i may not know all about this subject but i would say fire sac has more consistent and better dmg, and that it would also win in pvp

that being said, i wouldn't be surprised if they got nerfed soon, meaning air is a safer long term build imo.

0 0
Score : 1356

i would say fire is the most viable right now (ive been away from the game since the last patch hit so i may be a bit dated on info) air is more for utility, its useful but only viable when paired with ether fire or earth.

0 0
Score : 880
ArsenicAndOldLace|2012-06-01 15:43:48
i would say fire is the most viable right now (ive been away from the game since the last patch hit so i may be a bit dated on info) air is more for utility, its useful but only viable when paired with ether fire or earth.
As long as you have high crit and decent level Punishment you can destroy anything
0 0
Score : 2

Fire sac's are vary good late game but it was nerfed pretty hard with the last update making it less viable in pvp and having to relies on low hp for damage is risky at best. I am an Air sac myself and i like it a lot there damage isn't major at first but it gets good late game and they have great map control, being able to move across the map fast and they are great for moving enemy's away from ally's. I wont say there the most valuable class ever but there fun and a good air sac can be a asset in any fight. As far as build there not that complicated 7 AP and 5 MP is the base and late game gear will get you that no problem but the more mp the better.

0 0
Respond to this thread