FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Soloing as a tank

By SpooN04 March 28, 2012, 16:10:06

There once was an Earth sac named Ariez.
He would group up and tank in the harder dungs with guild and friends when he was a low/mid lvl character and took all the damage so everyone else could survive. Then one day he reached lvl 50 and realized there wasn't much challenge left in most areas he and his teams were fighting, like the swamps for example. He wasn't helping the speed of the swamp grinds and it took him forever to solo.
What was this tank to do when his friends were offline?

So one day he came up with a plan, to write a thread on the wakfu forums in the form of a story. This didn't solve his problems of solo's taking forever to win n get drops/exp... but it gave him something to do.

The End.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 5

i have the same problem, but from what i've heard soloing doesn't give good drops/exp anyways and that you should always look for a group. i just quit if i can't get a guild group going lol

0 0
Score : 800

A true warrior goes it alone!

0 0
Score : 109

I've found that I get reasonable experience soloing a variety of things as an Earth Sacrier. I can solo two Wild Gobballs while sustaining minimal damage, these pairings usually total around level 90 so the exp is about 35k-ish at my current level of 60.

I've also had good luck soloing cracklers and boowolves, although these seem to be more difficult to manage because of either AP drain or higher natural damage. The exp is around the same factoring in that the fights are longer than the wild gobballs.

I think the wild gobs are probably the best though since they like to stay in melee range and they aren't very complicated, I avoid the chiefs though.

0 0
Score : 3

Yeah just solo individual mobs and you won't take any damage, and then just start another fight immediately and your health comes back from blood pact so you NEVER HAVE TO STOP GRINDING IT'S GREAT.

0 0
Score : 162
Funkopolis|2012-04-01 05:51:08
Yeah just solo individual mobs and you won't take any damage, and then just start another fight immediately and your health comes back from blood pact so you NEVER HAVE TO STOP GRINDING IT'S GREAT.
so if you have 400/500 hp going into battle with lvl 20 bloodpact, do you start the battle with 550/650?
and say if you have 550/650hp left after the battle, do you really get 500/500 back?? Is it gonna change? coz that sounds like a bug to me lol. Can anyone confirm here please? Thx.
0 0
Score : 1685
OscarMike|2012-04-04 21:23:45
Funkopolis|2012-04-01 05:51:08
so if you have 400/500 hp going into battle with lvl 20 bloodpact, do you start the battle with 550/650?
and say if you have 550/650hp left after the battle, do you really get 500/500 back?? Is it gonna change? coz that sounds like a bug to me lol. Can anyone confirm here please? Thx.

No, but it does work when you have 1hp. So the idea is to solo stuff that only does a couple hundred damage or less since you get like 300+ hp from BP at the start of the fight and leaving you with 1hp after battle.

That's how I soloed my Air Sac from 70-80 in Swamps in like 2 days before they nerfed LS and when mosquitos and mushds still had low life.

I could take on 120-140 lvl groups in one to two quick turns, with 0 downtime, with each fight giving 40-50k exp. Was way faster then grouping with slow people where fights gave 150k but lasted 5x as long.
0 0
Respond to this thread