FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier + Sadida question

By Sardiuslols - MEMBER - February 28, 2012, 03:02:29

In your opinion, what sort of Sacrier would work well with a Sadida if the two are planning to level together?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1053

I'm no expert, but I would say an air sacrier- the movement effects of the attacks can be used on a totem, which can be particularily useful against enemies using aoe attacks. I managed to get an enemy to deal 200 dmg to itself once... xD

0 0
Score : 2005

Hmm, yes. I am looking forward to beating on the totems as a tactic. I'm curious though, which air movement spells did you have in mind for use on the totem?

0 0
Score : 3013

I see the Sac tanking and locking the enemy with probably fire or earth powers while the sadi stands back casting multi bramble and/or drain.

To be honest you can go any of the 3 trees and be just as useful. There really isnt that much "strategy" involved in this game.

The most strategy iv ever used/seen was when an air sacr(me) constantly move enemys into range of his water panda's barrel.

0 0

I agree that this game can be played without much strategy. However, there are many benefits to using strategy:

Battles will end in victory much faster.
You will take less damage.
You can fight higher level monsters.
(corollary) Faster exp and item gathering from those last 3.
Less money spent on food to heal in between rights.

Also, once end game dungeons are implemented, just trying to afkattacklol will likely result in defeat. Some modicum of strategy is usually required to defeat them. From 1-100/150ish you can usually cruise at any pace you choose.

0 0
Score : 1578

Well seeing as how the totem is an ally.. you can use sacrifice right? Easy angrr if that's the case.. but lol at switching with an enemy if that's the case.. and if you had 2 different sacrifices on (2 sacriers) the sac that sacrificed last would get an uber boost in angrr and swap.. I'm just throwing out ideas. 5 sacriers sacrificing each other would break the HP of the first sacrier to sacrifice
a sacrier if someone gets hit. If you say.. take on a destiny eni get hit for 5 that's 5x5 on the first sacrier. Sacrifice has to go through every sacrier first hitting them, and then gives the combined 25 damage to the first sac.

I do not recommend this at higher levels, around lv40 or so.. without a good 900-1300 hp you will fail hard unless you manage to kill the enemy before you get hit again. or just have 3 sacrifices going on between 3 sacriers and you're good with 700-900hp. What happened in my party of 3 was a squid hit somebody for around 250 dmg I had about 800ish hp, and was the last sacrificer.. we all swapped places and I landed infront of the squid with 750 dmg taken, full angr LOL

I believe it MIGHT use all the sacrifice stacks too, because if one gets hit the other takes the damage but the other one takes that damage and repeat, and it was only 3x because there was only 3 things to actually hit.

0 0

I don't think the totem actually takes the damage, but I could be wrong.

Multi-saccing shouldn't be able to amplify the damage either. I've seen some of it from the mobs in Dofus, just south of Astrub in the graveyard. Here's a small example:

Sac_A -> Casts Sacrifice on Sac_B
Sac_B -> Casts Sacrifice on Sac_C

Sac_C -> Gets hit for 5
Sac_B -> Sacrifice on Sac_C comes into play, taking the 5 damage in place of Sac_C
(At this point Sac_C has lost no HP, thus gained no Angrr)
Sac_A -> Sacrifice on Sac_B comes into play, taking the 5 damage in place of Sac_B
(At this point Sac_B has lost no HP, thus gained no Angrr)
Sac_A -> Actually took 5 damage, gains Angrr from that 5 points of damage.

Also in this course of this: Sac_B got placed where Sac_C was, and after that swap Sac_A got placed where Sac_B was.
A B C became B C A

--
Additionally, if A and B both cast sacrifice on C, I believe whoever cast it last (we'll say cool, is the only one who would intercept the damage. There should be no actual way for damage to multiply through use of sacrifice.

0 0
Score : 253

What immediately came to my mind is locking an enemy against the totem and then using colonades to hit it twice but I see this being more useful in PvP since you probably wouldnt need to spend time setting that up in PvE and sadida has that nice aoe (bramble?)

0 0
Score : 4481
GoodbyeGalaxy|2012-02-28 04:30:27
What immediately came to my mind is locking an enemy against the totem and then using colonades to hit it twice but I see this being more useful in PvP since you probably wouldnt need to spend time setting that up in PvE and sadida has that nice aoe (bramble?)

Good looking out. I was thinking just the opposite. Something along the lines of setting up Totem, then having the Sacs air manipulation move the enemy away from the totem. Then let the dolls catch up and lock the enemy while the Sac retreats to the Totem, so you can both attack the totem while the dolls keep the enemy locked and/or preoccupied.
0 0

Mmm, it's almost time to let the blood flow.

0 0
Respond to this thread