FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier changes announced.

By Iife February 28, 2012, 01:38:57
Click here

class Sacrier Sacriers and Sacrieuses,

there is not much time before the gold and your preferred class will undergo some improvements and balance changes.

Following your feedback and our tests, this is what we expect to improve.

Note: some change could be changed or canceled, I will keep you abreast of changing things on this post.

The chrage.

The bonus granted by the chrage lack of clarity, we will add a Tooltip directly on the gauge to explain the rule and give you your bonus today.

The bonus will be rebalanced to 0.75% per point chrage.

The player now reach 100% chrage (if its liabilities is mounted at max.) When it has 10% of life and not 0% as is currently the case.

NOTE: The following values ​​are subject to change in the coming days.

Fire Branch

All critical damage suffered by the sacrier through his spells will be reduced by 50%.

Cage Blood and Blood for Blood will have increased damage:

* Blood Simple: -4 -> -50 (-6 -> -75 critically)

* Cage Blood: -3 -> -45 (-4.5 -> -67.5 critically)

Bloodlust has no target limit per turn and its effect can now boost the damage of the next Fire spell by 10%

Punishment cost more that 1 PW, but its damage will be slightly (this damage may still vary):

* Penalty: -5 -> -75 / -9 -> -135 if less than pv (critical: -10 -> -150 / -18 -> if less than -270 pv)

Critics of the fire branch will cause less than 50% less damage to sacrier.

Air Branch

* Pushing Tattoo: -2 -> -35 (critical: -3 -> -52)

* Fist clutching Tattooed: -4 -> 42 (critical: -6.8 -> -71.4)

* Assault: -3 -> -37 (critical: -4.5 -> -55)

* Motion Sickness: Decline of reach at 1-5. -3 -> -20 (Critical: -5 -> -34). Motion sickness remains active until the beginning of the next round of sacrier. His criticism now has a sickness level 30 instead of 20.

* Overpower: -8 -> -100 (critical: -16 -> -200)

Branch Earth

We will improve the description of the state Dermarok to better explain its effects (% of pv based on temporary pdv max).

Dermarok the name is changed to "Coagulation".

* Fronde fatal: Done now losing a PM (20 -> 40%). No longer maintains the incurable condition.

* Colonnade: Decrease damage. Permière line 4 -> 60. Second row 3 -> 56

* Sunder: Decrease damage. -7 -> -105.

Active Holder

- Dermarok: renamed Spell Armor blood. It now gives (in addition to the six dermarok) 60 tackles and is "stabilization". It will reteinté in Red for the occasion.

- Transfer of life: A graphic effect will be added to that we see better the effect of the spell.

- Sacrifice: A graphic effect will be added to the target of sacrifice.

- Near Death: When death is near the active sacrier will be surrounded by the old graphic effect Overpower.

Passive Holder

- Chrage: The Multi-link double bonus resurfaced (it was a bug).

- Blood Pact: It will be slightly decreased. Ally by the bonus will increase from 12% to 6%.

- Stoneskin: Will be renamed "Blood tattooed". Its effect is as follows -> adds two levels to each application of the state Dermarok (ie 6 levels of derma on a double foot rock).

Voilou, I will keep you abreast of changes possible.

Feel free to send me your comments directly on this post and made it so built (as the majority did so on the previous post in which I posted ^ ^).

Good game going at all.

Aza.

0 -1
Reactions 18
Score : 1484

Basically fire and air gets buffed, earth gets slightly nerfed, angrrr gets buffed which somewhat offsets the earth nerf and subsequently buffs the other branches.

BP gets nerfed as anticipated, and we get some lovely animations smile

I dig it. I'll still main earth while subbing air. I'm not that pleased about the large decrease of damage in Smasher but I suppose it'll only take a couple levels before it's back to effective use.

Ohwell.

0 0
Score : 298

I'm not sure, but I think that Angrr actually got nerfed instead of getting buffed. Before, I believe that it was 1% damage per 1% of HP and the Devs lowered it to 0.75% instead.

I hope that Transfer of Life has an animation worth staring at and using. ^-^

I'll still be a Fire Sacrier, despite all the Dermarock stuff. ;D

0 0
Score : 1484

Oh.

Well then.

Looks like it's a rebalance then. Kinda sounds like a pretty fair attempt at leveling the branches a bit more. I'm sure there will be rage about what they did to earth from the people here.

0 0
Score : 2005

Overall I'm pleased with these changes.

And yes, while Angrr may be 0.75 instead of 1.00 now, keep in mind it also said we'll reach 100% Angrrr now without having to be dead to do so. :wind: 

0 0
Score : 1531
I'm not sure, but I think that Angrr actually got nerfed instead of getting buffed. Before, I believe that it was 1% damage per 1% of HP and the Devs lowered it to 0.75% instead.

Double edged sword here. Our damage bonus due to Angrr changes from 0-99% (assuming 20 pts in Angrr, and 1hp, excluding Moribund bonus) to 0-75% (attainable at higher health and with fewer ponts(?)).
The earth tree wasn't meant to be a DPS solution. It was designed to be "tankier"... takes damage better. It's great that all trees are now completely playable without feeling that you're commiting suicide as Fire.

I love the Sacrier. It's extremely versatile to various play styles, and doesn't give the feeling of an OP arguement waiting to happen.

Guess we'll see how things look in less then 48 hours.
0 0
Score : 1644
Sardiuslols|2012-02-28 02:55:06

And yes, while Angrr may be 0.75 instead of 1.00 now, keep in mind it also said we'll reach 100% Angrrr now without having to be dead to do so. :wind:

Haha yes. You now only need to be at 10% HP to have maxed Angrr. Having to be at 0 HP to have maxed Angrr was a little too demanding.....
0 0
Score : 1578

Does not like. I'll be forgetting about sacrier now. Moving on to Osa!!

0 0
Score : 253
* Fronde fatal: Done now losing a PM (20 -> 40%).

So Lethal Slingshot uses 1 MP now? I don't remember it needing one before so that must be it I guess

that's the only thing I don't like but I didn't find myself using it at all since I was always in melee so that's forgivable

edit: ok nevermind lol it sounds awesome now
0 0
Score : 842
GoodbyeGalaxy|2012-02-28 04:52:06
* Fronde fatal: Done now losing a PM (20 -> 40%).

So Lethal Blow uses 1 MP now? I don't remember it needing one before so that must be it I guess

that's the only thing I don't like but I didn't find myself using it at all since I was always in melee so that's forgivable
Nope, what this is saying is that instead of applying incurable to the target it takes MP from the target.
0 0
Score : 360
Sardiuslols|2012-02-28 02:55:06

Do we get an additional bonus for reaching a full anger gauge besides the 75% boost?

I don't mind the slight nerfs (Less earth sacriers will make me more unique) but the fact that you get a full gauge at 10% hp doesn't balance the damage we did previously.

If the previous system was 1% for 1%, it was stronger than the current update.

You lose 75% HP as pre-patch, gain 75% damage boost with 25% HP.

You lose 90% HP as post-patch, gain 75% damage boost with 10% HP.

Considering having a "100% angrr gauge" gives no additional innate bonuses (That don't require speccing), angrr was actually nerfed.

Sacrier was barely nerfed and the sacriers that chose the class to be OP will abandon the class, leaving only those faithful to the sacrier class like us :p
0 0
Score : 1080

The translation makes this so hard to decipher. :|

0 0
Score : 348
LostTranquility|2012-02-28 05:33:46
The translation makes this so hard to decipher. :|

Alright, here we go. A translation of the translation by someone who doesn't speak French:

Angrr.

The Angrr bonus was not clear, we will add a tooltip directly on the display to explain it and tell you your bonus.

The bonus will be rebalanced to 0.75% per Angrr.

Sacriers now reaches 100% angrr (if their spell is maxed) when they have 10% of life and not 0% as is currently the case.

NOTE: The following values ​​are subject to change in the coming days.

Fire Branch

When the sacrier gets a critical hit, the damage he takes from his spells will be reduced by 50%.

Cage Blood and Blood for Blood will have increased damage:

* Blood Rush: -4 -> -50 (-6 -> -75 critically)

* Cage of Blood: -3 -> -45 (-4.5 -> -67.5 critically)

Bloodthirsty Fury has no target limit per turn and its effect will now boost the damage of the next Fire spell by 10%.

Punishment will cost 1 WP, but its damage will change slightly (this damage may still change):

* -5 -> -75 / -9 -> -135 if less HP than the enemy (critical: -10 -> -150 / -18 -> -270 if less hp than the enemy)

Air Branch

* Rejectattoo: -2 -> -35 (critical: -3 -> -52)

* Sacrier's Fist: -4 -> 42 (critical: -6.8 -> -71.4)

* Assault: -3 -> -37 (critical: -4.5 -> -55)

* Motion Sickness: Range of 1-5. -3 -> -20 (Critical: -5 -> -34) damage. Motion sickness remains active until the beginning of the Sacrier's next round. Critical hits now have a sickness level of 30 instead of 20.

* Light Speed: -8 -> -100 (critical: -16 -> -200)

Branch Earth

We will improve the description of the Dermarok state to better explain it's effects (% of HP based on temporary max hp).

Dermarok's name is changed to "Coagulation".

* Lethal Slingshot: The spell now has a chance to remove MP (20 -> 40%). It no longer can cause the incurable condition.

* Colonnades: Decreased damage. First row 4 -> 60. Second row 3 -> 56

* Smasher: Decreased damage. -7 -> -105.

Active Spells

- Dermarok: Renamed Spell Armor Blood. It now gives (in addition to the six dermarok) 60 lock and the stabilization state. It will be colored red.

- Transfer of life: A graphic effect will be added to that we can better see the effect of the spell.

- Sacrifice: A graphic effect will be added to the target of sacrifice.

- Near Death: When active the sacrier will be surrounded by the old Overpower graphic effect.

Passive Spells

- Angrr: The Multi-arm double bonus resurfaced (it was a bug).

- Blood Pact: It will be slightly weakened. The ally bonus will decrease from 12% to 6%.

- Stoneskin: Will be renamed "Blood tattooed". Its effect is as follows -> 2 levels of Dermarok will be added to the levels gained from casting spells (eg: 6 levels of dermaock on a double rocky foot).
So it looks like the things I haven't seen discussed yet are that fire Sacs will receive half damage on a crit, Dermarock is now going to be called coagulation (yum, dried blood) and the effect will be colored red to more match the whole blood theme of Sacs.
1 0

nvm

0 0
Score : 1080

Thx Rinar for the updated translation. biggrin 

0 0
Score : 247

First off, thx so Rinar for the accurate translation smile
Im extremely pleased with the changes done to the sac. Although the whole angrr thing got a bit nerfed, it's become a more "active" part of the sac's play style.. if that makes any sense. Sure all in all the damage bonus is a bit less, but you don't have to be dead to use it. PLus all the fire branch generally got better with less risk, except for punishment.. does way better damage when your Hp

wtf! Wrote such a long thing and i got ruined.. ah well

It*

0 0
Score : 360
Longjevity|2012-02-28 18:34:22
First off, thx so Rinar for the accurate translation smile
...Sure all in all the damage bonus is a bit less, but you don't have to be dead to use it...

Neither did you have to be dead before the patch, just letting you know that Angrr was in no way improved.

You could still gain the 75% damage pre patch, and with more life to boot.

But I do agree this patch is awesome ;p.
0 0
Score : 348

I am reading over the Google-translated French forum posts, and it looks like they have some interesting ideas going over there.

Azael commented on someone's suggestion about how the new % chance of removing MP with Lethal Slingshot was too low, and that they considered increasing the % the more Angrr you have (along with potentially increasing other stats as well), but that it is currently not possible with how Wakfu is coded.

They toyed with the idea of having Assault cost 3AP and 1 MP....but thankfully s***ped that idea. If the had more time (Azael says they won't be doing it, however), they would have liked to give a nod to Dofus and bring back the floating sword, completely controllable by the Sac and costs HP when summon.

There is also a mention that maybe eventually, the Dermarock armor might change and just be based on your base HP (something like double your base), probably so that there is less variation in the shield amount if you are solo or with a full party of 5 Eni's stacking +hp spells (just as an example).

0 0

FYI

Dermarock (whatever it's new name i forget) gives stabilization at all lvls. So you can use it to prevent pushing for 1wp even without lvling it.

0 0
Respond to this thread