FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Did anyone else notice..?

By Sardiuslols - MEMBER - February 26, 2012, 07:24:56

That the Sacriers forum description says "Master of Strenght. " That should probably be Strength

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 357

Who cares about a little typo +.+ when the class' spells seem to keep changing everyday. Now Smasher uses 80 Angrr, but no WP ? Colonade deals dmg to 3 rows ? I'm confused #_#

0 0
Score : 1080
Pyrasia|2012-02-26 09:03:46
Who cares about a little typo +.+ when the class' spells seem to keep changing everyday. Now Smasher uses 80 Angrr, but no WP ? Colonade deals dmg to 3 rows ? I'm confused #_#

Where was this?
0 0
Score : 3011

I think hes looking at pre-patch skills.
I know I was disapointed when Colonade was shortened to just 2 rows post-patch.

0 0
Score : 2004

Hehe, welcome to MMOs guys. smile

BTW, as someone who has been through every single WoW patch from conception until current, trust me when I say don't flip out over changes before they go live. If you think the changes you're finding out about or seeing are a lot, you'd go insane over the changes that happen internally when they're bouncing ideas off each other and trying things out.

Even what you get at release is going to be changed. Some things are going to work well, others aren't. They'll be balanced based off player / staff feedback, and a new patch will be released. It's actually really common for a balancing patch to be released within the first month of an official launch.

So buckle up and get ready for the ride, OP, UP, buffed, nerfed, it's all coming and in the end, I have a feeling you'll have enjoyed it.

Edit: Oh yeah, I still think having the little typo changed on forums is a valid thing to point out. It'll get changed eventually too wink 

0 0
Score : 1644
Sardiuslols|2012-02-26 07:24:56
That the Sacriers forum description says "Master of Strenght. " That should probably be Strength

Maybe Strenght is the creative flair of the lore writers that are...

...Yeah it's a typo. : )
0 0
Score : 2004

Looks like it was actually noted back in November in the appropriate forums. Hopefully it'll see some renovations before we get the chance to throw a yearly anniversary for the thread. laugh 

0 0
Score : 360

Why does everyone hate drastic changes? I like it, its not like we are all limited to one class.

0 0
Score : 357

I don't hate changes, I just like to know about them <_<'
WAKFU Wikia is either outdated or misinfo. (or updated with outdated info, w/e) +.+

0 0
Score : 701

I miss them being Berserkers T.T

0 0
Score : 360

They seem more like masochists than berzerkers, which I love by the way.

Also you don't really need the wikia (Just take your time to read the skills once the game goes live).

Or ask for info on forums, I know from experience that speccing HP can't be a mistake. Strength doesn't seem like a good stat to spec atm. ( 4HP or +1% earth damage?)

0 0
Score : 1080

The week of release will almost certainly see updated build guides and the such to reflect the class changes.

The main issue at the moment is no one knows what really is going to happen to the class. Everything is rumor/speculation based off the French forums.

Things get lost in translation and such so it's not worth guessing at this moment whats going to happen.

As for Stats I can't see the justification to going DMG over HP for a Sacrier. Even with a massive amount of DMG boost from stats your never going to hit as hard as an Iop or Sram. The class isn't meant to be the highest hitting one in the game. HP is just too good. Either as a Fire Sac so you have more HP to burn through as you attack or as a Earth Sac to boost the size of your shield or an Air Sac to survive longer encounters.

Anyways that's my two cents.

0 0
Respond to this thread