FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about Angrrr

By Sardiuslols - MEMBER - February 24, 2012, 04:28:34

During the brief time I had available to try a Sacrier on the last day of the beta I was having a hard time figuring out of the Angrrr meter actually contributed to anything other than at the 35 level (which activated multi-arm).

So, does accumulating Angrrr accomplish anything besides unlocking the first level of multi-arm?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3011

I dont know if there going to change it again, but it was discovered the angrrr secretly gave you a damage bonus independent of your passives and other powers.

0 0
Score : 2004

Did this damage bonus show up on the character screen where you can see your + % damage modifiers, or do you just have to do some ability testing and watch for the changes in damage actually done in the hits?

0 0
Score : 222

From my experience it did not show the damage bonus % in your character's state, you had to notice the increase in your damage.

0 0
Score : 3011

I think I read that they where going to have it display the bonus when you highlight the angrrr bar, so that will be nice upon release.

from what I could tell 1 angrrr = 1% damage, seeing as it didnt show up on your stats page during combat, its probably Final Damage Bonus, which I'm to understand works differently than normal Damage Bonus.

This is all just speculation on my part.

0 0
XelZeta|2012-02-24 05:55:32
I think I read that they where going to have it display the bonus when you highlight the angrrr bar, so that will be nice upon release.

from what I could tell 1 angrrr = 1% damage, seeing as it didnt show up on your stats page during combat, its probably Final Damage Bonus, which I'm to understand works differently than normal Damage Bonus.

This is all just speculation on my part.
If it displays on the Angrrr HUD element that would be amazingly helpful. I really hope that or something similar will come to pass!

From the sounds of it, Final Damage Bonus will have a larger impact than normal damage bonus. Here's a small example:

Assuming 10% damage bonus, and also 10% Final damage bonus, when dealing 100 base damage, you would have: (damage bonus + 1.00) x base damage = 1.10 x 100 = 110.
Then you would have: (final damage bonus + 1.00) x final damage = 1.10 x 110 = 121.

The damage bonus gained us an extra 10 damage, where the final damage bonus gained us 11 damage, despite both being the same percent. If that's how it works, then final damage bonus will certainly have a higher impact (much like the weapon spell bonuses from Dofus).
0 0
Score : 842

The french DEV said that the bonus is .75% damage per Angrrr and that with the next patch they will have an icon to show you what your current buff is. They are also changing it so that it scales a little different meaning with maxed Angrr passive you will have +100% damage when at 20% hp.

0 0

Sounds great! I can't wait.

0 0
Respond to this thread