FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So what weapons are Sacs using?

By Sardiuslols - MEMBER - February 23, 2012, 07:21:43

I remember back in Dofus staffs were pretty popular for Sacriers. How are things looking in Wakfu? What weapons do you guys think Sacs will use primarily/secondarily?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1319

Most people use the weapons for the stats they give. Sac will probably use a bow since we dont have much for range damage if a weapon is needed to be used. It does depend on your build and what element too thought.

0 0
Score : 2021

I just used an earth sword, but I figure that I could eventually get one of those big earth hammers with aoe.

@Zayri

Bows didn't actually seem very useful to me, since we have skills like attraction to bring the enemy to us.

0 0

Attraction is good if you level it but at its default level its not that great. Since most sacs like to level things like blood pact first your not going to have that utility until later on. You have Sac Fist as well but that isn't a very far reaching move and since they replaced the other pull move it doesn't leave you with to many options.

0 0
Score : 1080

I've heard bows are popular for higher lvl Sacs. I'll probably go this route myself I can see the benefit of it. When something is in my face there won't ever be a situation where I can see myself using a weapon over an earth ability to get my shield, so the only time I see myself using a weapon would be for a ranged attack when I just am out of range of using an air skill/attraction to get myself closer.

0 0
Score : 1808

Brows!

0 0
LostTranquility|2012-02-23 18:01:38
I've heard bows are popular for higher lvl Sacs. I'll probably go this route myself I can see the benefit of it. When something is in my face there won't ever be a situation where I can see myself using a weapon over an earth ability to get my shield, so the only time I see myself using a weapon would be for a ranged attack when I just am out of range of using an air skill/attraction to get myself closer.
Exactly and if you're going earth you wont be leveling up attraction till way later I would imagine (as you'll want Rocky Skin, Blood Pact, Angerr first)

I'm half tempted to actually max out transposition and then go half way into sacrifice and attraction. I dont think you need the full maxed out ability of sacrifice or attraction to make them useful.

So the bow will be useful there are some nice earth ones too. I'd of course carry another weapon too that's just for stats like authority hammer or something.
0 0
Score : 1483

I used the warchief axe during OB and didn't even think about using the bow because I had leveled motion sickness.

At close range, it was just better if I used earth skills because I'd get dermarok from them.

0 0
Score : 564

With pre-release equipment, Goutard.

0 0
TickTockTally|2012-02-24 20:46:43
With pre-release equipment, Goutard.
Goutard is a mixed blessing while it gives you that one AP it doesn't give you any elemental percent modifiers. That does take a decent chunk away from your damage. Other the other side more AP = more shield.
0 0
Score : 690

ax its always the ax because every ax i found was earth. twig and the war cheif give nice earth modifiers for there lvl . later i guess every one will make there weapons didnt get super far with sacs but its was all straight forward.

if you get enough fire resistance will it cancel fire dmg to your self ?

0 0
Respond to this thread