FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Okay, so...

By February 22, 2012, 00:14:47

I just started playing Wakfu, and I want to be a Sacrier, but I have no idea what I'm doing. What's a decent build for a beginner, like myself? I'd rather go for DPS than Tank or Support. Much thanks!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 842

Things are still changing but if you would rather do damage than tank and you want to be a sac your best bet is Fire spec. Don't have the specifics of a fire build for you and no one will really be able to make one until after release.

0 0
Score : 42

Alright. Thanks for the info! Also, which nation would be a good choice for Sacrier?

0 0
Score : 480

I'm not so sure that nation really matters much when it comes to classes. Nations matter more for professions than classes imo. There's ecosystem bonuses nations get for keeping clan members happy and the ecosystem balanced but I'm pretty sure each nation has the same. What matters in relation to clan member bonuses is the government in charge but since those fluctuate I don't see how you could go by that.

Also, if you want DPS>tanking I'd suggest you look into iop, but as stated above, fire sacs should ideally have the best dps for the class come launch.

0 0
Score : 42

Okay, cool. I appreciate your input!

0 0
Score : 1080

Just keep in mind for nation choices Brak has the most pvp/pking and Suf has the least amount of players.

0 0
Score : 2004

Just remember that as a fire sac you'll be taking more damage as well. You could supplement this with the baking profession to have access to hp.

0 0
Score : 1483

^ OR you could partner up with a Eni who can heal you during friendly duels.

If you can't, just spam gobbread, it's the most efficient way to recover hp and level up your baking till it doesn't give exp anymore.

0 0
Respond to this thread