FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire Sac PvP Skill Set

By Zayri - MEMBER - February 12, 2012, 18:58:21

Question to all the Fire Sacs out there? What are you're most used moves in PVP for optimal damage? Punishment and Blood Fist? Bloodthirsty Fury?

Wondering what skills should be focused on for PVP.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1080

Punishment/Blood Rush and my Air abilities for maneuvering around.

0 0
Score : 1320

Is this better then bloodthristy fury in PvP? Since if you have multiple targets it gets a nice bonus per target you hit with it. 8AP you could hit 4 targets if you're surrounded.

0 0
Score : 63

I think blood furry can have it's uses in pvp. i wouldn't make it my main focus since i think it would be rare that people would surround you at hit range. Most classes will either summon things or hit you from afar possibly with AOE skills.

0 0
Score : 4284

▲ Exactly what Judius said and I agree with Lost, you will use blood rush and punishment the most simply because they do the most damage and well.. you are a fire sacrier not an air sacrier and not an earth sacrier.

Generally when you group pvp you won't be teamed by everyone unless you are... the only person on your team and also to mention osamoda's use monsters, sadida's use dolls, srams use double but usually they are right there by you even though they use their double, xelor uses a dial which he will attack you and then move to another location, cra's are range, and that's just some of them so as you can see range range range.

Also if you want to get your angrrr up and they aren't hitting you then use sacrifice on your group member(s) yes you can use it on more than 1 group member so you take damage = angrrr.

0 0
Respond to this thread