FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A good Air sacrier contributes a lot to a group?

By January 27, 2012, 13:23:27

What makes an Air sacrier good? Like what should they be trying to achieve in a group?

Do they need to be teamed up with certain classes to be effective? How does your strategy change when you're solo or in a group?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 895

A good air sac would want to do his best to Control monsters by preventing some monsters from running away, and moving other monsters away from teammates who may be in trouble.

0 0
Score : 9

You control the map and allies/enemies positions, you assault mobs towards your allies for a quick jump, or you assault them away when friends are low on health, you can also use Transposition as it gives nimble and won't hurt an ally, unlike assault, however, if you do have sacrifice, then you can cast it before an assault on a friendly target for no damage but a cell swap

0 0
Score : 1070

Out of all the classes now, Air sacrier has the best map control?

How might his soloing capability be handicapped compared to either Fire or Earth? What if I get ganked 1v1 for example?

0 0
Score : 1271
Aaronlon|2012-01-27 22:46:57
Out of all the classes now, Air sacrier has the best map control?

How might his soloing capability be handicapped compared to either Fire or Earth? What if I get ganked 1v1 for example?

Soloing is horrible for Air Sacrier, at least for me it is because I didn't max Motion Sickness. Dungeons I'm un-killable pretty much because I have a zillion HP and ridiculous mobility.

But ya, in dungeons I just try to soak as many hits as possible. All the knock-back, pulls, switches, and whatever let you get right in the middle of the action while also allowing you to help teammates escape if they're ever getting grouped up on or are in a perma-lock situation.
0 0
Score : 289

Air Sacrier's can pretty much synergize with every class, I can't really recall what classes match with it better for groups.

An Air Sacrier's soloing ability is pretty strong. With Motion Sickness and Assault or Tattracting Fist your damage output is pretty high (Even without Motion Sickness you can still do decent damage with the free back stabs and such) compared to Fire and Earth it's questionable but Air isn't too far behind them. Also you're able to abuse strictly melee mobs solo with 4 MP (5 MP with Tofu Set) with your Assault/Rejectattoo, run back 3 steps, combo without ever getting hit, you can even do this at level 6 against a solo level 50 mob if you wanted. I did this on Crabs (lvl 50) and got around 10k+ exp for each one for my lower levels.

Getting ganked, PvP, is really up to you, I've never lost to anyone yet so I'd say they're pretty strong. It comes down to who's the better player, or higher level >:

0 0

All of the Air sacrier spells are utility, there doesn't seem to be that one spell that's the main damage dealer.

How does the Air sacrier focus on their spells then?

0 0
Score : 616

Focus on Assault and Rejectattoo.

Assault lets you gain Nimble stacks, so you'll be less likely to get locked when you need to move, and because it can be used twice, you can't double-cast on the same target to deal standard damage or use it in combination with your MP or on two different targets for strategic position changes.

Rejectattoo should be utilized whenever an enemy is pinned to a wall or is in front of another enemy, as the collison damage will put your lower level damage output on par with others. Being able to knock people around is a good alternative to Assault for re-positioning targets too.

Tattracting Fist is for when a target has high MP, and gets way out of reach. The Awkward stat it applies will reduce their dodge, making it less likely for them to get away.

Light Speed is for when neither Assault nor Tattracting Fist can help you get back in an opponent's face.
edit: Or when there's a large amount (at least 4) of enemies in the AoE radius and it is guaranteed to surpass your other skills in terms of damage.

Sacrier's Fist is only good as a end-move on turns where you cast Tattract. Before you max Motion Sickness, this will not be an option due to AP limits (unless you get a +AP item).
During all other turns, you should either be using your other four skills to get to your target, move your target into collision-potential for Rejectattoo, or smacking them with Rejectatto. Avoid using triple-SacrFist chains as that will leech exp away from your other skills, which is not a good thing to do with the way skill-leveling is set up at the moment.

0 0

How does the impact damage from Rejectattoo grow later on? Wouldn't it become negligible later on?

Kiting with Assault and Rejectattoo sounds nice, I wonder how they will fix AI though since a lvl 5 tackling a lvl 50 mob doesn't seem like it would be in the developer's interest.

0 0
Score : 63

Well that combo only goes so far, eventually you will run into monsters with AOE skills and strong long ranged attacks. That and high hp keeps lvl 5's from fighting a lvl 50 mobbiggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread